March 28, 2011

the George story, sadly, is reasonable doubt

Last night I wrote about George Anthony as being the reasonable doubt the defense needs to save Casey Anthony; WFTV is currently running the same story.

This is a very strange case of serendipity for me.

September 2008 - Credit: WFTV

Sunday morning, I happened to think about some “what if’s” in this case, and I thought about George Anthony – and all the ways he would be a candidate for the defense to use to raise reasonable doubt.

So, last night I wrote a story about George and reasonable doubt, but didn’t want to publish all the details as I was afraid it would give someone (on the defense), too many ideas…. Besides which, it’s a horrible story –  a terrible thing to do to one’s own father, no matter how nutso the father is, it’s just wrong.

Then, this morning a blogger named “Thinker” posted information that agreed with my story, and told me about the two women, Patricia Young and Sharon Cadieux who are newly added defense witnesses.  They are added witnesses to the defense because they were protesters at the Anthony home, in 2008, who George pushed and who notified the police.  Coincidentally, that was one of my examples of George’s propensity for violence that I thought would make him a candidate for creating reasonable doubt, but I didn’t want to write that for fear it would give some folks (the defense) ideas….. The story is contained in the WFTV link below.

“Thinker” also told me that the newly added witness, Dr. Weitz, specializes in post traumatic stress disorder (PSTD).  Of course Dr. Weitz could support the theory that Casey, after suffering the abuse of George and Lee, suffered from PSTD, hence her bizarre demeanor.  Their theory could be that Casey acts so bland and blank because of PTSD.  Casey might even have done all the partying and inappropriate behavior during those 31 days because she was suffering from PTSD.

Now, come to find out, the defense must have been planning this blame it on George strategy for a while.  Although I have always thought that, given the sexual abuse allegations, the defense might find a way to make George the fall guy, the Patsy, or the Guilty one – however you want to characterize it, I am amazed it is actually coming to fruition.  But, I am not surprised – as much as the idea of using George as reasonable doubt is gross, it is also the only thing the defense has right now.  The defense team, as we have seen from the recent Frye Hearings, are not strong in the science aspect.  And then, they lost the motion to suppress the statements and the “Agents of the State” motion, which was a huge blow to them.  They have to use George or they have no case.

Please know that I don’t believe any of what I am about to write here, but I wanted to point out to you why George is potentially powerful reasonable doubt.  Why?  Consider this:

• George saw Caylee the morning of the 16th.  Did something happen to Caylee during his watch?
  • Caylee was found in the clothes George described she was last seen in.
  • The duct tape came from his home, as did the garbage bags, the laundry bag, and the baby blanket.
  • George has a rotten temper, as evidenced in the Morgan & Morgan Zenaida depositions, and elsewhere.
  • George has changed aspects of his story, and some of the facts around Caylee’s disappearance, a number of times (i.e. the smell in the trunk).
  • George had access to Casey’s car.
  • George got so near Casey’s car to remove a wheel lift, Casey beat him to the trunk of the White Pontiac and thrust the gas cans she’d stolen in his arms.  But he was very close to that trunk – close enough to smell it?
  • George had the opportunity – his work schedule was erratic.
  • There are reports that George threw his own father through a plate glass window at the car dealership his father owned, Rick Pleasea is on the defense witness list and can testify to this.
  • As a former police officer, could George have the right amount of know-how needed to hide the crime for this long?
  • George told River Cruz that Caylee’s death was an “accident that snow-balled out of control”.  How would George have knowledge of this?
  • George attempted to “borrow” $20,000 from River Cruz – he did not have the means to pay it back.
  • George (and Cindy) have ties to the “Kid-Finders Network” an allegedly fraudulent missing children organization.  Are the rumors true that he skimmed a bit of cash off the top?
  • George (and Cindy) refused to work with or participate in the Texas EquuSearch team searches.  Did he not want Caylee found?
  • George left the pool ladder out, or so said Cindy.
  • Cheney Mason has already hinted the defense interest in the possibility of drowning.
  • Did George attempt to make it appear like Caylee was kidnapped, hence the duct tape over the little angel?
  • The pushing and shoving and temper tantrums when he physically pushed the two new defense witnesses.

Thank you to “Thinker” for all the material that’s provided here!  I am very grateful, Thinker. :)

Police report: http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/09/08/9-7.battery.report.pdf

Defense motion to add witnesses: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/74800968/20110322-Defense-Motion-Clarifying-Motion-for-Leave-For-Additional-Witnesses

Original WFTV coverage of altercation at Anthony’s home: http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Today’s coverage of the story: http://www.wftv.com/news/27348810/detail.html

There will be much more to report on this story…. stay tuned!

About these ads
  1. Mar 28 2011

George saw Caylee the morning of the 16th. Did something happen to Caylee during his watch?

George watched them walk out – and read back to the description of Caylee’s clothes – in the depo he was way off from what was found

• Mar 28 2011

Yes, I was going to say that. It was just discussed on Mainstreamfair’s So Now You Know post. The clothes weren’t close at all.

• Mar 28 2011

Oh, well that’s good! I thought he described the pink “Big Trouble” shirt… Thank you so much for clarifying. :)

Just trying to help!!

• Mar 28 2011

yeah, your other points were good! :grin:

:D

2. Mar 28 2011

–state depo—

Q All right. Now, describe for me what
    Caylee was wearing when she left, to the best of your
    recollection.

A She was wearing a black — not black, a pink
    top, just a slight little sleeve to it, some bluejean
    shorts, some white sandals.

Q And I believe you said she also — and any
    time you need to take a break, just let us know.

A She had some white sunglasses on. She had a
    little backpack with her and —

Q And which backpack was that?

A It was one that I remembered that she had
    gotten for her, I don’t know how — when she purchased
    it, but it was a — it was like an off-white or like a
    beige color, small backpack. It was just a small
    child’s backpack. I believe it had, like, little
    monkey characters or something on it.

——-found with the remains were— a pair of striped shorts, the tshirt , the lettering making up the Big Trouble Comes In Small Packages—–no shoes ( or–white sandals, or sunglasses, or ‘off white/beige backpack’ w/ monkey designs..)

3. KCinNC
    Mar 28 2011

While all of those are valid points and could be cited in a lame attempt by the DT to throw Georgie Porgy Puddin’ Pie under the bus – there isn’t anyone on this planet (including Spindy) that would ever believe that Casey would go on a 31 day flight to protect anyone, especially George if he had done something like this. She would have taken extreme pleasure in turning his a** out to God and everyone – Casey has never protected anyone but Casey.

• Kitt
      Mar 29 2011

You are absolutely correct!!! I agree; Casey would never cover for or protect anybody. And I agree that she would have taken great pleasure in outing her dad, had he done this. Either outing him, or blackmailing him for all she could get.

4. artgal16
    Mar 28 2011

This is where beyond a reasonable doubt comes in. There is absolutely no evidence of anyone killing Caylee but Casey. There would be no reason for Casey to hide the fact that George was responsible for Caylees death especially as she obviously hates him. As a juror you can have doubts,
    but is your belief a reasonable doubt or unreasonable?
    I think that to believe that George killed Caylee and Casey covered it up is not reasonable. No jury is going to buy it.

• Mar 28 2011

Hi Artgal, I would tend to agree, but will it be enough “doubt” to cause the jury to wonder? The jury won’t know how she feels about her father, unless the defense tells them, and I doubt they will.
      I still think – because I am a total optimist – that there will be more FBI evidence linking Casey to the crime scene so there will be no doubt.
      The difficult thing for us who follow this case so closely, is to suspend our disbelief and think like a juror would think – a juror with no background in the case, who has no idea of what discovery is out there, and who will listen to the evidence from a totally different perspective than we would.

• Kitt
        Mar 29 2011

Andrea, I’m with you in thinking (hoping!) that there will be more FBI evidence linking Casey to the crime scene, leaving no doubt. And that makes me wonder….is there a cut-off day/date as to when all evidence must be turned in or turned over? Surely there must be?

• Mar 29 2011

Hi Kitt! I am pretty sure that when it comes to the FBI, they don’t go by a schedule. The state is permitted to continue to receive evidence right up until the start of the trial, and even during it, I believe.

There’s a cut off day for all the other discovery and it’s a schedule set by the Judge, usually all parties agree with it. When Baez was sanctioned that time, it was he missed the deadline and was late getting in his discovery.
        But, for evidence like this – reasonable doubt by the defense, they can bring it forward when they are aware of it, is my understanding…..

• GM
      Mar 29 2011

It’s interesting to hear that “there is no evidense showing Caylee was murdered… when you have a child missing for 31 days, the mother never telling no one that she is missing until she is caught red handed, the child’s skeletal remains found in a trash bag and duct tape. I find it absurd that anyone in their right mind would anything but murder!
      Something else…. if the state could have the jurors actually smell what a decomposed body smells like… alot of questions could be answered.

5. Mar 28 2011

What young , fun loving, sex craving, innocent of murder young woman would sit in jail with the potential of getting the needle – all to protect her father?>

• Mar 28 2011

Of whom she is skeered of, at that. Once she was behind bars she could go ahead and spill it about her dad’s guilt since she would then be safe.

Exactly!!

• weezie
        Mar 28 2011

I’m sure she has worked on Baez with that lie. She had plenty of time to concoct that ridiculous idea and of course her letters to her buddy would back up her lie. It’s amazing how the tides can turn and reasonable people could be duped into believing Casey didn’t do this! Even if she was scared of George, she also threw Lee & Cindy under the bus more than a few times too. The only thing that has some doubt to it, is the fact George saw Casey and Caylee LAST.

• Mar 28 2011

Well, I agree Kim, BUT, the jury won’t know that she’s in jail, or how long she’s been in jail. As far as the jury is concerned, she could be out on bail. Remember, we know a whole lot more then the jury will ever know. A lot of what we’ve seen in discovery will not be seen or discussed in front of the jury…. :(

• Mar 28 2011

I can’t wait for opening arguments!!

6. weezie
    Mar 28 2011

Love this post. The idea that the Defence has been planning this idea of George being the culprit (for reasonable doubt), answers why Casey made a concerted effort to show her ill feelings toward George. That was stage acting, and she sure wins the Academy for that one. Totally agree, Casey would never sit in jail hoping on that kind of miracle to happen. She did it and she had no way of explaining it, nor did she ever plan on coming forth with the truth. I hope George decides to get a Lawyer. If we think there is bab blood now, just wait for the trial. The Defence might cause another murder, that being George to Baez. lol

• Mar 28 2011

LOL! Weezie!!! That is one outcome that we can probably depend on – George wanting to shake the ever-lovin life outta Baez!
      Nope, Casey would never sit in jail for all this time to cover for George – NO Way! BUT, and this is a HUGE but – The jury will have NO clue that she is or has been sitting in jail….. There is no doubt in my mind that Casey is responsible, and I want to believe that the defense will just not win with this desperate idea, but….. it is “doubt” for a juror, no matter how you look at it, it does raise “some” doubt…. LOL – not very much for me, but who knows about the jurors.

7. Mar 28 2011

weezie!!!!

waving!!

• weezie

Kim: royal waving back.

love the royal wave

• weezie
        Mar 28 2011

yea and I’m getting up at 5 am on the 29th, cooking a roast beef and making a real celebration for Wills and Katie. Can’t wait. So I’m practicing my R.W. lol

8. Lona1
    Mar 28 2011

This is not going to fly. I do not believe that a lie like that fabricated by the defense team will come across as believable, while the state lays out all evidence in court and shows Casey’s actions. Oh, so Ppost dramatic stress disorder makes you so looney and crazy that you take detectives to a place where you haven’t worked in years? I could go on and on, but don’t want to bore anyone here. It’s a crock and unreasonable. Our heads are so full with information, we can’t think straight. So there she sits for 3 years covering up for ther father? Nah, I wouldn’t believe it if I was on the jury.

PTSD:
    After a traumatic experience, it’s normal to feel frightened, sad, anxious, and disconnected. Usually, as time passes, the upset fades and you start to enjoy life again. But sometimes the trauma you experienced is so overwhelming that you find that you can’t move on. You feel stuck with painful memories that don’t fade and a constant sense of danger.

If you went through a traumatic experience and are having trouble getting back to your regular life, reconnecting to others, and feeling safe again, you may be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). When you have PTSD, it can seem like you’ll never get over what happened or feel normal again. But help is available—and you are not alone. If you are willing to seek treatment, reach out to others for support, and work on developing new coping skills, you will be able to overcome the symptoms of PTSD and move on with your life.
    _______
    Does that sound like Casey?
    This poor Baby was murdered by her stinking Mother…now this case is so over the top with lies and hype, it makes me sick.

• weezie
      Mar 28 2011

Lona1; Well said girl. PTSD won’t be the mental issue that the Defence use, but I’m sure they will find something to put up the road block. I’m pretty sure the jury will have enough to convict but it won’t be DEATH even though a lot of people are praying for that outcome.

• Mar 28 2011

Hi Lona!…. Well, nope, that does not sound like Casey…. I can’t say I believe it will work, either, but they will try…. And, the fact is: if this is all they have, it’s sure not much…..

9. Mar 28 2011

night, ya’ll – another new doctor for Kimmy tomorrow

yay me

• Mar 28 2011

Good night! All the best to you tomorrow~

• Mar 28 2011

‘night, Kimmie! Sleep tight, and good luck tomorrow…. New doctor who doesn’t smoke, hopefully! :)

lol, Andrea!

We will see! He is a friend of my lead surgeon and a radiation oncologist

10. Lona1
    Mar 28 2011

I agree, Andrea. So the crystal ball now says that Casey walks, and GA goes to trial and gets lwop or death? Are they serious? :)
    Does he know about it, or worse, is he in on this> OMG!

11. artgal16
    Mar 28 2011

I think if most of the new motions are denied regarding the scientific evidence that there is still a very good possibility of a plea. The state
    needs money and to save the expense of a sequestered jury I believe they would accept a plea. I dont think it would be Baez who would pressure Casey to accept one, but I do think Cheney Mason has been around long enough to know how ridiculous the defense is going to look. Can someone please tell me what exactly are the charges against Casey? Is this a first degree murder charge and is there a chance she could be found guilty of a lesser charge like second degree, or manslaughter or aggravated child abuse ending in death? What Im getting at is the jury going to have some options
    as to what she could be convicted of?

12. Lona1
    Mar 28 2011

As to her flat affect…the 2 pitcures entered into evidence with the blue hoodie and the other one where she’s invited to the police station and given a visitors pass….she was as happy as a lark..no flat affect there while everyone was frantically looking for her daughter, she smiles for the camera. I need a anti-anxiety pill right about now.

13. Thinker
    Mar 28 2011

The defense theory seems ludicrous to many of us who have followed the case closely and have studied all of the Discovery that has been released, but as Andrea has said, the jury will not be privy to the majority of that. The jury will not be given documents to read at their leisure – they will be fed the testimony in incriments and in a way which the Defense will present in the hopes of convincing the jurors that their theory of what happened is believable and possible – just enough for reasonable doubt that Casey did not kill Caylee.

The seasoned defense attorneys, Finnell and Mason must think this new theory has some hope of being successful because they are the ones who are trying to introduce the new witnesses that have evidence of GEORGE’s bad behavior, and also evidence of post traumatic stress disorder. It is more than just a thought, these Defense attorneys are actually taking action by filing Motions and arguing these points to the Judge. Finnell is the one who asked the Judge to let her move Penalty Phase expert witness Dr. Danziger, to the GUILT phase witness list, along with PTSD expert Dr. Weitz. That action by Finnell signals the path the Defense is taking now. IMO

14. Thinker

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Possible New Strategy
    March 28, 2011
    (9:18 min mark in video) Sheaffer says most critical evidence is George saying he saw his grandtr in the clothing she was found in – means not a lot of time passed from when he last saw her and she was dead in the same clothes
    in juror’s mind – last person with Caylee is the child’s killer – George saying he saw Casey with Caylee in those clothes – if they can shift that away to saying George is responsible for the death of the child – it alleviates a major portion of the evidence away from Casey

Bill Sheaffer has said in Nov 2009, and said again today, that George said he last saw Caylee in the same clothes that were found with her remains. Sheaffer said that George “testified” to this. Nobody that I know of, has been able to find any transcript of testimony where George said that he last saw Caylee in the pink BIG TROUBLE shirt and the striped shorts …. but Sheaffer is adamant about this … so, I wonder if Sheaffer is privy to a source who might know that George gave this testimony about Caylee being in the SAME clothes, in his secret Grand Jury testimony … and then later changed his testimony in other Hearings and depositions? Sheaffer will not say how he knows that George gave testimony about Caylee being in the SAME clothes.

Breaking My First Blog
    Posted in Latest Posts by William J. Sheaffer
    on November 10, 2009
    (clip)
    Sheaffer said: “Remember, Mr. Anthony testified that on the very last occasion he saw his granddaughter, Caylee, she was dressed in a particularly-described set of clothing, which clothing was on and about the child’s remains when discovered. Simply put, the clothing worn by the little girl, who was last seen by her grandfather in the company of her mother, Casey, was the very same clothing found on the child’s decomposed body. This is important, in that, coupled with the aforementioned newly-released evidence, it refutes any
    possible defense allegation that Caylee was killed by a third person and dumped in the woods AFTER the arrest and jailing of her mother, Casey Anthony.”

Then, on Nov. 14, 2009, Sheaffer said:
    “Also, please know that when I assert an evidentiary fact, I stand by
    the correctness thereof. Because of my obligation to my sources and
    my commitment to do nothing to influence the right of both the State and
    the Defense to a fair trial, I will not engage in on-line debate of the
    evidence.”

• Mar 29 2011

Hey Thinker…. Thank you…..And yes! I thought that there were significant claims that Caylee was indeed wearing those same clothes. I believe that is why the State wanted George’s Grand Jury testimony, to verify what he originally said regarding the clothes. I remember what Shaeffer said way back, and said in the video report, also.

If George saw Caylee in those clothes – and he’s testified to that – then virtually very little time passed before she died. Therefore, only Casey or George could be culprits – they were the last to see her. And George admits to seeing those clothes.
      I wonder if George wrote what Caylee was wearing in his handwritten statement? I’m not sure, but, it’s worth checking.

Sent from my iPhone

15. GasCanGeorge
    Mar 29 2011

What’s so hard to believe????

16. GasCanGeorge
    Mar 29 2011

I am on the prowl. If anyone can find photos of George with those purple lesons on his face I’d be grateful if you could let me know…
    I’ve always been suspect of possible drug use with George…Few times i’ve seen purple lesons on his face and that is a direct sign of drug abuse. There are a few interviews where George’s eyes are rapidly moving back and fourth like he was on speed or something along that line. It’s just MOO ..

• Andrea OConnell
      Mar 29 2011

Really? I have never seen those pics (which doesn’t mean much!). I’d be really interested on seeing that, too.

Sent from my iPhone

17. Whistlersmother
    Mar 29 2011

I have to agree with you on this one Andrea! All along I have just been in awe of how this trial was going to go forward. There were some strings lose that I could never tie but never changed my opinion of Casey being guilty. This new strategy is going to change it all. There is some doubt now, even I who had the needle out and ready to put it in is like hmmmm that could be enough to a sequestered jury to save her life. I put myself on the jury, and I may not “want” to believe that a mother could do this. That there had to be a reason and the abuse and PTSD could be my “rationale” of why she would do it. It is sad but this could be the changing factor for the defense.

• Mar 29 2011

Hi Whistlersmother…. (Love the name!)
      Yes, I also agree there is doubt now. And even though George and his lawyer came out with their statement condemning this theory (I surely don’t blame them for doing so), the defense will undoubtedly still go for this as their only chance. I wonder if a motion from George’s lawyer to stop it would really stop it? I tend to think it would not stop the defense from going forward anyway….

18. offthecuff
    Mar 29 2011

Hasn’t Cindy come across as more scary and controlling than George?

In some ways, his reactions to everything have been more genuine than anyone. Many of us have wanted to lunge at Casey for answers. He was so helpful and truthful with LE in the beginning because he was so concerned and wanted the truth.

Something else that might tally against him is his lack of contact with Casey those 31 days. Cindy tried to keep contact, but George only called twice.

George may create doubt for Casey’s guilt, but I don’t think he will be arrested for the murder. IF he is, he can hire Baez.

19. Venice

Andrea,
    I don’t see George as “doubt”, but an “escape” for Baez.

• Venice
      Mar 29 2011

George released a statement today with his attorney.

He had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony.

• Mar 29 2011

Really? Can you post a link, Venice?

Sent from my iPhone

• Mar 29 2011

Yeah, I know…. I see it as both, to be honest. I bet this was the last strategy on their list, to be used as a last resort, perhaps. First they had the TES workers who could allegedly prove there was no body seen in the woods; then they were going with Caylee was put in the woods after Casey went to jail…. I forget what else they were putting out there – Oh, well, there was Zanny for a while…. and now, George did it. Although I think it’s an awful thing to do to one’s own father, Baez has to try it – it is all he has. It’s a good defense, though I tend to think it won’t work, it could drop some doubt in the jurors mind, and that’s the job of the defense attorney after all is said and done.

20. Lona1
    • Mar 29 2011

Wow, this an excellent post, Lona1. I appreciate so much your sharing it here! :) It’s so on the money.

21. Venice

It’s at the CayleeDaily.com

• Venice
      Mar 29 2011

Hearing just scheduled for Thursday @10am EST to discuss new defense witnesses.

22. CptKD
    Mar 29 2011

Just noticed the announcement as well, Venice!

Here is the link from over at the Caylee Daily:

Will definately be interesting to see how this all comes together!

By the way, “Congrats” Venice, on your ‘Engagement’, and upcoming wedding!
    I saw the announcement, and I am sooooo happy for you!
    I think it’s absolutely fantastic, and I’m in total support of you and your partner… I wish you both the very best of everything!

And so now –
    You’ve got me, contemplating and giving thought to my future with my partner, and thinking that maybe, just maybe –
    I will ask my Sweetie for her hand in marriage!

My family would be absolutely, insanely, crazy with happiness if I actually did that –
    They love my ‘Sue’, and well, she’s already part of the family as it is…

Hhuummmm… The wheel’s a be’turning, now – LOL!

• Mar 29 2011

Hey my friend, Yes!!! Oh, you should absolutely, positively do it! I will write you a special post on your wedding day! :)

• CptKD
        Mar 30 2011

OK – Well, I’ll let you know…
        If and when I drop the bomb,
        and ask her the ultimate
        question!
        I think she would be in absolute
        shock, but I believe that she
        would say “YES”!

At least I would hope so…

And so, should that event unfold,
        you’s will be the first to know, ok?

And I would love it, if you to wrote
        something special –
        You are incredibly creative,
        and definately have a way with
        words…

I’ve no doubt, it’d be beautiful!

OMG!!!

Wedding bells are in the air!! How wonderful for you Cap!!

Look what you started Venice!!!

• Venice
        Mar 29 2011

LOL! BEST WISHES TO YOU CAP :)

• CptKD
        Mar 30 2011

Thanks, Venice!

Just keep your fingers crossed,
        so that, when I actually DO ask,
        that her answer will be “YES”!

• CptKD
        Mar 30 2011

WHOA!
        Slow that ‘marriage-buggy’ down, girl!

I said, that I MIGHT be tempted to ASK,
        being that Venice’s announcement
        triggered something, I’ve not really given
        much thought to, as of late.

WE have talked about it some in the past,
        but I think the actual act of asking, and making
        it official, would be incredibly special for us, and
        for my family.

Sue has no family members left!
        They have all passed on, and so she’s grown along
        side of mine for the last five years…
        She is very close to my Mom, my brother and his family.
        Especially his kids!
        She’s an amazing Aunt to them –

You gotta figure, I’ll be 42 tomorrow, and well,
        my Mom has insinuated plenty of times, that
        it would be nice to see me married and settled down.

Being that our marriage WOULD BE Legal here,
        and that all her fears for me, and my lifestyle have been
        satiated over the many years since ‘outing’ myself,
        why not just DO IT!

I always laugh, and just say “someday”!

The more I think about it now, the more I think
        maybe that day IS coming…. CptKD

23. Venice

CptKD,
    Thank you so much!!! That was really awesome of you :) That meant alot.
    On a much more sourer note:
    The Defense has SOME NERVE asking for anything at this juncture!!!!!!!

• weezie
      Mar 29 2011

Hey Venice; Aren’t you the one getting married this late Summer on the beacg? FLOWERS – definately white and to be be nice to your sister a very pale pink and I mean pale.
      I hope your day is grand and that you have beautiful weather, spiritied guests and the best darned music you can find. Oh wow, what a memory you will have. I’m happy to hear some good news.

• Venice
        Mar 29 2011

Wow Weezie….thank you so much! That was really kind! I am blown away by the awesome people that Caylee has enabled me to meet :) I love it! BTW…I like that pale pink idea. You got me thinking now, but in a very creative way :)

• Mar 29 2011

pinks and lavenders and fat white roses – maybe even peonies!

• Venice

I hear ya !!!!!!

• Mar 29 2011

Like you, Venice, I have been blessed wit truly amazing friends through Caylee. One I have even been to visit twice in her home – Southern Justice.
        I truly believe Caylee’s mission here was to bring people together. People who needed to know each other for what ever reason but would never have had the chance without her.

• Venice

I love my new friends :) I love them Texas style~~~~~

Yeehaw!!
        ;)

• Mar 29 2011

How did I miss this news??? Nobunny told meeee! I didn’t see an announcement either. I guess I’m waaaaayyyy out of the loop! Sending joy joy and happy happy Venice!

Sent from my iPhone

• Venice
        Mar 29 2011

Thank you Andrea!!!! My wedding is August 21st on the beach in Malibu. It’s to be a small, intimate affair. Thanks so much for your blessing~~~~

• CptKD
      Mar 29 2011

You are most welcome, Venice!

As for the defence – They have nerve, PERIOD!
      With everything, and with everyone!
      I find anything coming out of that camp at this point,
      to be insulting, frustrating, and downright ignorant!

The mere thought of Baez, Mason, Medina, Simms,
      Finnell, and Inmate Anthony,is enough to make my
      innards boil, and my blood pressure rise to unhealthy
      levels –

I look forward to the day, when this becomes the past,
      and Miss Infamous Inmate Athony is either sitting on
      death row, or is left to rot in some prison cell, amongst
      inmates of a caliber beyond her –

Though I don’t wish bad to people in general, and I
      would never wish harm to someone, I can honestly
      say, that I hope someone puts the boots to her!
      And puts them to her HARD!

(I apologize, and beg for forgiveness for that!)
      The Universe knows, that that just isn’t my style –
      CptKD

• Mar 29 2011

Maybe not your style, but definitely mine ;)

• CptKD
        Mar 30 2011

You kill me!

I find you absolutely hilarious!
        And totally hysterical… CptKD

24. Diana

Hi everyone~
    I just have to say~ This case is beyond NUTS!
    Casey Anthony truly is…… a devil in disguise.

OMG How could she? How could she blame her own father (if that really is the latest bs defense)? I can’t help but think of how he must be feeling reading this? What’s Cindy thinking? Hmmm…..She wanted George gone, but it cost less to keep him~so she did. This could be an easy out for her, and her princess Casey could come home.
    Would George qualify for indigent status too? :)

Probably

• Mar 29 2011

Hey Diana…. No one will charge George…. he is not guilty and everyone knows it. Even if the strategy works and (God forbid) Casey walks, no one will look at George as perpetrator of this crime – the defense knows he didn’t do it, but it establishes the all important, critical, much needed “reasonable doubt”. According to Bill Shaeffer, if the defense is not given wide latitude to pursue this kind of reasonable doubt – because it is valid. though very wrong – the chance of a reversal on appeal is GREAT. We hate it, I hate it, but the defense has to play this card…. they have to.

25. Venice

Jury won’t buy into it!

26. weezie
    Mar 29 2011

Just think about how George and Cindy could find a gum company like WRIGLEY’S or FIVE, to represent how chewing gum really is an art, especially in court. lol.

You think George is going to stop chomping now that he’s the suspect. Perhaps they finally understand why Casey kept ignoring them and not seeing them in her jailhouse. The gig’s up on her part. Won’t we be getting a lot of nuance from Casey’s acting skills.!!! It pains me to think.

• Mar 29 2011

He better keep a chompin or her will grind those pearly whites of his to dust

27. offthecuff
    Mar 29 2011

I think of all those mush-heads who sent letters of support and money to Casey in jail. If one of them were on the jury, someone who saw Casey and just couldn’t wrap their minds around her involvement, they may take to some other ideas about George. Caylee would be a pretty heavy package for Casey to heave around on her own, although I think she did.

28. CptKD

Here you go, Andrea –

From the Caylee Daily…
    (Thanks Express)

“George Anthony had nothing to do with the death of Caylee Marie Anthony. He has been investigated, deposed, examined and cross examined by both the prosecution and the defense, and neither the defense team nor the state of Florida have maintained that he is at fault in any way.”

I believe this is the ‘comment’ or link you were asking for…

CptKD

• Mar 29 2011

Yup, and I was looking for when Venice is getting married! I hadn’t heard this…..I totally missed it…. somebody must clue me in, pretty please? :)

I love weddings! I’m going to one Saturday…. but need a new dress or evening slacks. I am getting a little worried because I haven’t found anything I like, darn it!

• Mar 29 2011

It’s a beach wedding in August, Andrea. She only told me yesterday and it completely blew me away! I am soooo excited!!

• Mar 29 2011

Oh, Yay!! I’m so happy for her! I’ll write something for her on that day! :)

• Venice
        Mar 29 2011

Don’t you love shopping for a specific outfit???? It’s so much fun! Don’t forget to buy matching shoes.

• weezie
      Mar 30 2011

In case anyone was wondering about George’s Lawyer – here is his profile.

• CptKD
        Mar 30 2011

Thanks Weezie!

29. damagdpets
    Mar 29 2011

I have sneaky suspicions about George. His attorney says that now but will George love KC tomorrow? Even though it is a big if in the speculation about George, I would not put it past the defense to try and throw anyone under the bus. Since the beginning of this case Cindy has been the most responsible for trying to place or implicate one of KC’s (Best) friends. In the article form clickorlando it is mentioned that after last weeks hearing, the Anthony’s attorneys and Baez met, but no one knows what for.

30. Mar 29 2011

I wish some one would ask George – under oath – what he would do for Caylee, the grand daughter he seems to have forgotten

• damagdpets
      Mar 29 2011

Kim, Forgive me…Caylee is gone….that’s why Baez asked about what George would do for KC. George might feel an enormous amount of guilt because of Caylee. What is truly unfortunate is that he does not see the same when it comes to KC. He is a very confused man ready to lie for his daughter in any way he can imagine that will help her. He has long since forgotten his impact on the Grand Jury and to LE for the things he has said. His credibility diminishes with each day before trial.

• weezie
        Mar 29 2011

That’s so true what you said about George. In fact, who really can remember what they said last week. let alone 2 years ago. My wish is that George and Cindy come to a realization that ALL people need to be accountable, even their daughter for the deeds they commit. I think George is truly on the edge, and of course the DAFUNCE is going to take every bit of advantage in trying to have him explode in front of a real live jury. That’s the end game, to get him riled enough to make their theory plausible. MY ADVICE: George even though we all think Baez and company are a bit looney you better get yer self a damned good lawyer, not a lawyer that whistles in the wind, and plays footsie with your anger bursts. He needs a good dose of reality. I’m only talking about George, because we all know where Cindy sits. ON THAT STICK OF EWEY GOOEY GUM

• Mar 29 2011

LOLOL! Love it, Weezie! You are right on about accountability, and you also bring up a really good point about George loosing his temper – he’s sure bound to do it. It will be interesting if, all of a sudden, the State becomes George’s best friend since they will be fighting to prove him NOT Guilty! My how the tables turn….

• CptKD
        Mar 30 2011

We might just find him sitting behind the State after all these accusations come to surface about him…
        The State will be proving Inmate Anthony DID it!
        Not George!
        That right there, might be what shifts him onto the other side!

CptKD

• Mar 31 2011

Hi damagdpets…. I agree with you that poor George is a lost soul… he’s a conflicted man in every respect, I feel.

31. Mar 29 2011

I phrased it wrong, damadpets, sorry, I am tired

I want to know why Caylee didn’t deserve the same

32. weezie
    Mar 30 2011

Andrea; I was also thinking that Baez is asking Casey what triggers George’s anger. If anyone knows how to do it in a big way it would be her. Yes this Defence is going to cause a LOT OF DRAMA in that courtroom alright. Casey has set the stage long ago with the help of Baez. Ignore your parents in court (ie: don’t even look at them), ban them from visitations. This little strategy I suspect is not a new one, but it was well hidden until the latest article and added people to the Defence list. I don’t know about you FOLKS but I’m getting a supply of ADVIL ……. lol

• CptKD
      Mar 30 2011

Weezie –
      Even the Morphine I’m on, don’t take that pain away!
      Trust me – I’ve tried!

That pain, will never simmer down until we all, finally come away, knowing that JUSTICE has prevailed for little Caylee Marie!

When Inmate Anthony slithers out that side door for the last time, CONVICTED and SENTENCED for the murder of her own child,
      only then, will we finally feel some relief –

Some comfort – Some satisfaction – Some resolve!

CptKD

33. GasCanGeorge
    Mar 30 2011

Love your posts however NO WE DONT KNOW WHO KILLED CAYLEE…

• Mar 31 2011

I know who killed Caylee….. The Jury, when seated, will have an open mind and review the evidence the court agrees is pertinent to the case, and they will decide. It only matters what they think….

34. cecelia
    Mar 31 2011

Kind of OT but WTH were Joy Wrays kids doing , where were they? when papa jojo was going off on protesters instead of just hanging out in their backyard as they more than likely did most days….? jmo

• Mar 31 2011

Hi cecelia…. Yes, it would have better if they just ignored the protesters, but then again, it must have been very difficult to ignore that.

I am not sure what you mean about Joy Wrays kids.

35. Weezie
    Apr 6 2011

I think Gas Can George is also Joy Wray, no?
    My husband howled out loud when he saw the video of George with the hose in the front yard. He said it looked more like George was taking a leak than trying to scare off the mobs of front yard gawkers. It’s so funny even the jury will get a laugh at that one. The only time we see George getting riled was when he had the baseball bat. He never hit anyone so what’s the point on this – to prove that he was capable of killing little Caylee, the love of his life. THE BOAT WON’T FLOAT ON THAT SCORE.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 482 other followers