November 11, 2011

weekly photo challenge: wonder

I love the idea of finding a photo that says “wonder.”  I settled on this photo of my niece, deep in thought, wondering about …. something!

And a swing, of course, is wondrously fun….

About these ads
  1. Nov 11 2011

Shes very cute an excellent post for this week theme thanks for sharing:)

2. Nov 12 2011

great portraits, both of them!
    thanks for sharing these two wonderful moments

3. Nov 12 2011

kids never run out of curiosity …

4. Nov 12 2011

beautiful photos!!

5. Nov 12 2011

Really cute!

6. Nov 12 2011

awwwwwwwww

7. Nov 12 2011

Thank you all so much! :)

8. Northern Narratives
    Nov 12 2011

This is wonderful :) Judy

9. Nov 13 2011

Happy girl!

10. Nov 13 2011

Kids always seem to have that sense of wonder. We should never lose that.

• Nov 14 2011

Hi Just Rambin’ Pier! I totally agree… were it not for the wonder of children colors and everything would be gray…. :-)

11. Nov 14 2011

It is way to cool to step into the moment of child wonder! She has a wonderful sense of aliveness about her that you captured wonderfully.I look forward to seeing more of your creativity.
    Smiles,
    Mira

• Nov 14 2011

Hi Mira! Thank you for your kindness! When I think of wonder my mind goes right to the precious wonder that children have (I try very hard to keep that sense of wonder alive in me, too!)
      :-)

12. Nov 18 2011

wonderous innocence…Love it! BTW she has beautiful eyes :)

• Nov 18 2011

Thanks so much…. I love to photograph her, needless to say!

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. Weekly photo challenge: Wonder « allaboutwordswa
  2. Weekly Photo Challenge – Wonder « Running Naked With Scissors
  3. Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder « Mike Hardisty Photography
  4. 13 NOVEMBER 2011 : A WONDERFUL TIME : A MYSTERIOUS WORLD. « 2011 – ON THE BENCH
  5. Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder | this man's journey
  6. Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder | Inside Out Cafe
  7. Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder « Thirdhandart's Weblog
  8. Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder.. | melonpopzdropz …
  9. Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder | Tapestry of Life
  10. A Single Work for Autumn in Korea « Private Mixture
  11. 3 Wonders: Weekly Photo Challenge (Wonder) « aNTibaKTeRiYeL
  12. Weekly Photo Challenge: Wonder | Thinking aloud….

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 482 other followers