June 17, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge: Close

This week the photo challenge word is close.  I’ve chosen to use “close” as in close-up, or macro photography.  I shot this last week:

This is my cat, Beau.  I love his eyes!  He’s jet-black with white whiskers!  When I can get him to sit still or wake up, he’s a good subject:

Photo by Andrea O’Connell, 2012

About these ads
  1. Jun 17 2012

Wow! Such stunning and beautiful eyes. Up close and awesome!

2. Madelaine
    Jun 17 2012

Those eyes are mesmerizing!

3. Jun 18 2012

Wow! Those eyes! What a handsome little furry. :D

4. Jun 18 2012

Beau is beautiful! It made me miss my Felix even more. He has gone to rainbow bridge and probably having such a great time. Thank you very much for sharing…hugs to Beau…

@))–>>—-

• Jun 19 2012

Hi lifebydmagdalene, I’m so sorry for your Felix… :( But, like you say, he’s in a happy place. Beau sends hugs back at ya!

5. Jun 18 2012

Oh wow…those eyes are incredible. i too took a photo of my cats eye for this theme…

• Jun 19 2012

HI Jo. Thanks a bunch…. I went in search of your cat pic but couldn’t find it… will you leave a link?

6. Jun 18 2012

Dramatic! Thanks!

• Jun 19 2012

Hi Cathy, Thanks a bunch. Your entry is lovely and charming….

• Jun 19 2012

Hi Andrea. Thanks for stopping by my site!

7. Jun 19 2012

Those eyes are stunning! I love how his black fur is so shiny. The photo makes it looks so soft. This is excellent!

• Jun 19 2012

Thanks, Angela! I really appreciate that. He does have lovely fur….it’s think and shiny in reality. :)

8. Jun 19 2012

Oh Beautiful picture… That close can look a little scary to the untrained eye, but I bet Beau is such a lover… Thanks for sharing!

Here is mine: http://andreadreamin.com/2012/06/17/weekly-photo-challenge-close/

• Jun 19 2012

Err bad link post. :) That is yours.
      Here is Mine: http://wp.me/p2vH13-4s (sorry about that)

• Jun 19 2012

LOL! Thanks for the link – your pup is a doll! And, you’re right, he does look kind of menacing, but in truth, he’s the dearest most docile cat – well, except when he’s hungry, then he’s in my face and relentlessly purr-full and pushy!

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. Weekly Photo Challenge: Close | Wind Against Current
  2. Weekly Photo Challenge: {Close} « lifebydmagdalene
  3. Weekly Photo Challenge: Close « Geek It Till It Hurts

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 506 other followers