new discovery released today reveals Caylee Anthony was so close and yet so far away
Another slew of documents, photos, reports, and crime scene animation have been released as discovery in the case against Casey Anthony.
- No blood found in the trunk of Casey’s car.
- Confirmed traces of “vaporized chloroform” (Wesh News, 2009).
- Confirmed evidence of human decomposition in trunk
- Cell phone pings and tracking evidence of Casey’s movements and sleep patterns.
- emails / text messages between Casey and Amy Huizenga, and more.
The crime scene animation is especially startling as it brings into full view how close Caylee’s body was to the side of Suburban Road. It is a stark reminder that tragically, no one listened to Roy Kronk back in August. Hindsight is 20/20, of course, and today’s release of discovery just bring home the tragic series of events that resulted from the oversight, including the fact that we may never know how Caylee died.
Here is a link to the animation:
A 358 page supplemental police investigative report can be found here:
25 fascinating photos, including 3D animation can be seen here:
9 page investigative report:
11 page “preliminary” forensic report: