February 25, 2010

oh I am mad mad mad – who cares what Kronk’s ex-wives have to say?

So the ex-wives have an ax to grind!  Wow, what a surprise!

In my opinion, this focus on Kronk is useless and just smoke and mirrors by the defense.   Regardless, because the defense will try to make hay here,  the DA will may have to address these ex-wife- witnesses.  And, should the judge allow the ex-wives testimony in the trial (he may not allow this testimony in because from what I can see, they offer nothing whatsoever regarding any case facts), they offer nothing about Kronk’s whereabouts during the case time line, or anything pertinent to the case itself.  However, if the Judge DOES allow any of this witness testimony into the trial, well my goodness! the DA will have a swell time impeaching these bitter women.

The prosecutors simply have to find ways to impeach these witnesses, according to Attorney Richard Hornsby, who was interviewed for WESH, in Orlando.  Hornsby said, all the DA has to do is catch the ex-wife-witnesses in lies (which should be pretty easy if you listen to their blather!)

I tell you what, the fifteen minutes of fame these women are seeking will end with a whimper and embarrassment for the defense if they attempt to rely on these witnesses.

Furthermore, these witnesses are only able to provide personal opinions with regards to Kronk, but this is NOT allowable testimony… Kronk is NOT on trial!

I have spent the last 30 minutes completely infuriated; listening to the video of his two ex-wives and a youngish daughter of one of them.  They have offered the sickest of stories….I don’t even want to discuss the filth they address in these depos.  I mean, one of the wives (Kerley) said that Roy Kronk (LOL!!!), just loved duct tape so much he’d duct tape his CAR!

Now, the elephant in the room here is:  if Roy Kronk was so intolerable and cruelly excessive with duct tape, getting too close to 3 year old children, and on and on, why then DID NO ONE NOTIFY THE AUTHORITIES AT THE TIME?  Sorry for the caps, but I am mad mad mad as a hen!

I mean, this is just wrong!  I could write a novel about this but it is not worth our time here.

ohhh I am mad mad mad!  Can ya tell?!  I mean, none of this will be admissible!!!!  These wives don’t do anything for the defense! In fact, Richard Hornsby said as much when he spoke to WESH today.  He questioned the use of these ex-wives, noting that personal opinion will not play in the court, and he pointed out that ” jurors would assume she has an ax to grind, that she’s bitter.” Ya think?

If you want to be mad mad mad, too, here’s a link to total nonsense from the ex-wives with axes as big as barns to brandish!   But, if you listen to this nonsense and get mad as a hornet, don’t blame me….I warned you!

Source: WFTV

arrrrgh!!!

1. auntdeedee

Yup! You are mad! 😡

I think it just makes the defense look desperate-oh, that’s right! They are!

IF! If the Judge permits this testimony at trial to raise a reasonable doubt about LE’s investigation, I imagine the jury feeling sorry for Kronk having been married to these women. 😮 (I know I do)

What I think is great about this is that Roy Kronk has admitted to doing things he’s not proud of, and he seems to not be too worried about his exes’ testimonies. It kinda sticks it in their vindictive faces.

2. Andrea
    Feb 26 2010

hahhahahahahaah! Yeap, ooh the steam is still coming out of my ears, aunt Deedee…!

Yes yes yes! IF the Judge lets it in, I think you’re right! the jury will feel sorry for Kronk, (heck I sure did when I got a load of what they had to say) and stick it to ’em – LOL!!!

I mean, really? They sounded just rotten to the core and just wanting their 15 minutes no matter how foolish and disgusting…

And oh my, you are so right!!! I forgot that fact…Kronk did admit to stuff from his past.

Oh, I like Kronk, he’s a good human being from what I see, he’s imperfect, as we all are…

but, gosh, I’m still mad mad mad….LOL!!!

hugs
    andrea

3. Andrea

Hey Aunt Dee Dee…!

I just now saw that you have a blog, too! And, quite lovely!

(Forgive me if you already told me this, or that somehow I just missed the fact that you’re on here, too – I don’t do a whole lot of blog surfing though I think now that I should so as not to miss pearls like yours!)

You have given it the perfect name, too! “Pearls” is exactly what it is.

I’m going to add it to my blog-roll and then go straight to bed – long day tomorrow – have Desmond Tutu tomorrow night! I am so excited….he’s one of my heroes….

hugs again

Andrea

• auntdeedee
      Feb 27 2010

Why, thank-you, friend! Hugs!
      I like what you write-wisdom is shared here.

BTW, Andrea’s blog is in my blogroll, too!

Feb 28 2010

Yay! Then we’re fans of each other! And, I like what you write, too! We all do! We are really fortunate here to have some pretty awesome contributors to this blog…. talk about a blessing!

• auntdeedee
        Feb 28 2010

There’s very few commentors in the Anthony saga who aren’t wise! They are all blessings, yup! :mrgreen:

Feb 28 2010

LOL! Yup Yup Yup!! We are a smart bunch! And boy-o-boy, your post about the Casey Anthony quilt naysayers was so darn interesting! I only read half of it (“Z’s” comments were very interesting. Though of course the comments didn’t sway me in the least, I was enthralled with the depth of the research done!

What a truly terrific tribute to your blog, aunt dee dee, to have allowed and encouraged the balanced views.

Because, the bottom line is that Casey IS innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. And even though I/we get a bit hot under the collar to see some of the defense attorneys talking about “innocence” versus “not guilty” of the crime, it’s only because I (we) know much about the case, having read the case materials.

In a sense, because of the unique Florida sunshine laws of public disclosure, Casey will go to trial with the disadvantage of so much publicity. And, I say this because the State has the burden, always, to prove their case, beyond reasonable doubt, and the defense need only sit there to see that they do.

Casey, given the fact she’s been denied bail (of course), has the mantle of the death penalty around her, and will have most of the state evidence stacked against her read by anyone with an interest, has a great burden herself, but rightly so, and Florida has allowed us to make this judgment prior to the trial start.

So, what’s my point here? hmmmm I forget!

I only read half of the comments on the post, and I do plan to return to finish later and comment, too.

In truth, my point is that Lady Justice demands balanced views and individual expression of truth, and that’s what you allowed, in my opinion.

Kudos to you!

4. Feb 26 2010

Hi Andrea and Aunt deedee, A year later the Defense has to send a yahoo out to dig up lies through ex-wives of Roy Kronk. If that does not show desperation for the defense i don’t know what would. It pushes the word pathetic off the chart. What i cannot understand is why Judge Strickland is even allowing Jill Kerley to open that big fat mouth of hers to tell anything as i have seen her tape and clearly it has zero credibility, just like Crystal Sparks has and nothing in it at all to tie Kronk with Caylee. It is so beyond foolish and ridiculous. It is a waste of everyone’s time and we all know it is going nowhere but in the garbage where it belongs. Of course Roy is not worrried as he too knows this is going in the garbage and his ex’s are going to be laughed at for the dummies they are. My question is when is Baez and Lyon going to get serious with this case? By the way Andrea i love the saying your mad as a hen. If i look at jill kerley one more time i will be too. lol.

Feb 26 2010

Oh my goodness, Knight Owl!! I was literally just thinking about you, and about Hilde, too – remembering the conversations we had a while back! So nice to see you again! I must say…it’s wild that I was just thinking about you! Literally, I was just ready to power down my computer, and your message popped in my email!

Anyway, glad you are mad as a hen, too. (My mom always says that!)

I don’t know if the Judge has ruled on letting in the testimony of these wacko women yet, though I could be wrong. I think that the Judge has no say over who’s depo-ed in the case… I believe that before the trial even begins, the Judge has to rule on the admissibility of all the witnesses….so they can depo all the dopes they want, it doesn’t mean the blather will fly in trial. (I think! LOL!!)

Hugs Knight Owl…!

This night owl is hittin’ the ole hay….

5. Feb 26 2010

Hi Andrea, i am about to hit the hay too. It is funny how we can be thinking about someone and all of a sudden they pop up. Hilde always has good post and is a good egg. I Really like yours and enjoy reading what you write.

Your right J.S. may have to at this stage let Baez drag in his shenanigan’s but surely he will rule against it’s admissibility at trial time as it has none as i can see.

I was just thinking since Baez is desperately dragging up wives from kronk’s past then that must mean he does not believe Casey’s zanny story, so i think Casey needs to have a good talk with her man lawyer. what is he thinking, a Mother should know fool well where she left her child and who with while going to work on a normal day. What part of Casey’s true story does he not get? lol.

My mom’s phrase was mad as a wet hen. lol

Feb 26 2010

Gooood morning Knight Owl and all!! TGIF, too!

Yes I love it when my thoughts get answered like that!! It is a magical feeling. I was writing to Boston and thinking of you & Hilde!

Yes. Mom says “mad as a wet Hen!”. LOL! I goofed.

She also says I’m morning: “what’s the story morning glory!” and so many other jewels….

Well, morning glories I have go get my daymoving…

I am anxious to see what new suprises will befall the Anthony case today!

Hugs from chilly Fla!

Sent from my iPhone

6. Feb 26 2010

Andrea, have you noticed the body language of the bimbette exwives? Jill kerley’s is really telling. Also Crystal Sparks said they hadn’t seen and heard from Roy in years and they liked it that way, then later she contradicts herself and says he called their son last year around Thanksgiving saying he new where Caylee’s body was and he was gonna go get it. that is the problem when you lie, you forget your lies and end up contradicting what you just said.

nitey nite friend, and many hugs~

Feb 28 2010

Hey Knight Owl… wow, no I didn’t catch that contradiction in Crystal Sparks blather! well, well, well… I mean, really, such nonsense!

How can they even do this – I guess they just want their fifteen minutes and don’t care a lick that this is not about them, it’s about murder and justice for a beautiful child….

Boy it still sparks a fire in me! LOL!

Be well, dear friend!

7. Boston
    Feb 26 2010

Good Friday Morning -Remember when the defense in the Scott Peterson said they were looking for the dog walker in Laci Peterson’s neighborhood? They ran that notion around until they wore down the readership at the Modesto newspapers. Come trial time Scott looked like a fool and a killer. Same here. Kronk will somehow be insinuated into this case.

Iona1 posted on Dave Marinade’s an interesting account of how Kronk might have been “lead” to Caylee’s final resting place. I think if this can be proven Kronk’s wives and children will be looking for cover.

I have always thought that there had to be a connection between the jail where Casey was housed and someone within the jail who heard something and passed it on. I don;t wish to pass a rumor-simply to speculate on how and why Mr Kronk was relentless in his pursuit of this child from August to December. Iona1 is the first person I have ever read that made a connection. I don’t believe she is “only dreamin”. He/She might be out of the ballpark but making a viable argument for the emergence of a Category B Witness.

8. Boston
    Feb 26 2010

Knight Owl-So good to see you. Do you ever see MAND around anymore?

9. Ideas
    Feb 26 2010

Kronk is no saint, but it’s a shame that he’s getting drug through the mud. Well, we know that if the defense team and its cohorts lose their jobs, they can work for a gossip magazine, digging up garbage on people.

Certainly, if Kronk is guilty of duct tape usage, George should be also. It was his duct tape.

If these women only knew what they are doing to Kronk by implicating him…..what kind of hatred does that take? Or, what is their payoff?

Feb 28 2010

LOL at George being guilty of duct tape use!!! hahahaha! (Well, it’s late in the evening and I get amused easily!)

I do think that these women are just seeking a bit of the limelight – their 15 minutes. It’s difficult to know, but I bet they think that by inserting themselves into this case, they may be able to “cash in” down the road. It’s really shameful, in my humble opinion….

10. sophie
    Feb 26 2010

YUCK. That’s what I think of these women. First of all….even if Kronk DID do it, HOW did he get hold of Caylee in the first place?

According to the child’s mother, Caylee was taken by her nanny. Who doesn’t exist.

If she’d actually been grabbed by some random utility worker, wouldn’t Casey have called for help?

Now, seeing as she didn’t particularly care much for the child, I can see her allowing the child to be taken so she could enjoy her evening with her boyfriend uninterrupted.

I can even see her not reporting it for a month, in hopes that she’d never be bothered with Caylee again.

But upon being jailed for it, you’d think she’d have mentioned that a utility worker stole Caylee, and not make up some weird story about a non-existant nanny.

This whole thing is a joke.

Feb 28 2010

Yuck is right. and a total joke. yeah! explain THAT, Baez, how could Kronk take Caylee in the first place?

I am quite sure the PD has tracked Kronk’s every move from June 15 to December 13th to be sure they know Kronk so they can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is who he says he is…. just an imperfect human being like all of us.

Hugs,
      Andrea

11. Boston
    Feb 26 2010

Sophie-I think it is going to be almost impossible to really and truly link Mr Kronk to the “movable crime scene”. Fiirst we have to link him to Amscot. We have to link him to the home. We have to link him to the final resting place. We have to take the shovel out of Casey’s hands and place it in Mr Kronk’s.

He is being used just like Casey used her parents. She is also manipulating her defense team. She knows she is entitled to a fair trial and a judgement by her peers. She’s taking it to the limit and in the process is manipulating Mr Baez, et al. They all know what she is doing and believe me she will not stop until she is put away forever.

Is her only hope an appeal? Yes. If only to get her off death row. Her real salvation will be her ability to eat with others and walk around without shackles.

Feb 28 2010

Boston… omg… you’re so right! there’s no way Kronk could have been at all those places unless he had something to do with the crime, which of course he didn’t.

you are so right… there’s all kinds of physical evidence that will come into play here that will disprove Kronk’s involvement entirely….

hugs,
      Andrea

12. Ideas
    Feb 26 2010

Perhaps some of that Dalai Lama compassion can be spread from the Anthonys to also cover these women.

Lol….. Yes, so true,and I don’t sound very compassionate, do I? 😉

Sent from my iPhone

• Ideas
        Feb 26 2010

If compassion means we go blind to what is wrong… and we then fail to make judgments in discerning what is bad in the world around us, then this type of compassion handicaps us, and cripples the sense of justice that God created within us.

Feb 26 2010

Yes! you are absolutely right, in my opinion, Ideas!

Perfectly stated…

Archbishop Tutu talked tonight about Good and Evil, and how a loving God is just that, loving but He depends upon us – human beings – to allow Him to work through us and make careful and balanced judgments.

This is paraphrased, but he spoke about how the blind expectation of continuous “good” is harmful because it is not realistic…. Evil does exist, and God will not stop it, it is up to us to balance the two forces.

I think that’s what you have alluded to so beautifully here. God is loving and compassionate, but cannot save a Caylee Marie, cannot save us from earthquakes or Katrina’s, but we can work together as humans to extend the hand of God with compassion when it is most needed.

Anyway, you are very wise…. and I am certain that Archbishop Tutu would agree with you, and so do I.

Thank you for teaching me something new each time you post here! I appreciate it so much

Andrea

13. lona1
    Feb 26 2010

yes, Boston, I believe due to the solitary confinement and the way Casey likes to talk that some information did leak that resulted in Kronk finding Caylee’s body. Casey is a person that likes to talk which was proven by her cell phone usage and the texting she did ALL THE TIME. No way she can suddenly be quiet in jail.

14. Boston
    Feb 26 2010

Iona1-I am so glad to see you. When I listened to Nancy tonight I was NOT surprised to hear your theory coming from Leonard Padilla. I believe you are right, right, right on!
    Hearing something from someone at the jail is the only way-I repeat, the only way that Mr Kronk could have gone to the final resting place and found that darling child.

Did he have a friend that relayed something to him? Sure-it’s possible. Did he know of a friend of a friend? Sure, why not? I always found it about the only real “Wow” moment I have had in this case thus far. The evidence of the Winnie the Poo blanket make me feel the saddest for sure but finding the baby always made me wonder and feel some kind of link was there that no one knew about.

I do not believe that his recounting of this story was in any way connected to his “daisy chain theory” back in the early days of the investigation.

The show was the best I had seen in ages. Thanks for the heads up.

15. Boston
    Feb 26 2010

Andrea-I hope you saw the NG show.

Feb 26 2010

OMG! I just got home… turning it on now… Thank you so much!

Feb 27 2010

Hi Boston and all,

Boy, NG WAS good last night… I am glad she devoted time to the case and she was even kind of nice-tempered, too. (I enjoy the stories she does, but I find it tough sometimes to listen to her yell and spew!) I have not watched her show for ages – not since she stopped talking about the Anthony case.

I thought it was interesting that she mentioned the cruise, and about the Anthony’s being paid, Casey being paid, and the Defense NOT being paid!!! LOL… But, in regards to the payments to the Anthony’s I believe she kept saying “allegedly” being paid – I would think, then, that they don’t have facts on that either…though, many times, where there is smoke we know there will eventually be ….. fire.

I am not sure that I completely believe Kronk getting info from the jail scenario, but think it is indeed as plausible as any other theory.

My feeling (and it’s only a gut thing – no proof), that Kronk has a persistent personality aspect and the thought of the child out there just nagged at him day in and day out – like a fire in his belly – until he just had to, one last time, find out what the truth was about the visage he saw there. I think he just was compelled and it nagged and nagged at him. Though, i sure as hell wish the fire in his belly had gotten intolerable earlier, and that he had not waited until December 13th to find her, finally.

Do you think maybe he (Kronk) was Caylee’s angel on earth to ensure that her own mother is brought to justice?

I wonder.

I also think it plausible that he could have, as some reports suggest, gotten info from a source inside the jail – anything is truly possible…

hard to really know the truth…

hugs…
      andrea

16. Andrea
    Feb 26 2010

On NG tonight, on the video of Jill Kerley it states, on the top of the film, “The Baez Law Firm.” This means the defense has released this video to the media???? Are they desperate or what? Wow…..

17. Hilde
    Feb 27 2010

Hi every one..
    First I have to mention about me being a good egg Ha Ha Ha
    that was funny, I will take that as a Compliment! 😆
    Now to Mr. Kronk and his Ex wifes..
    Myself I don’t take that too seriously what they have to say.
    I do admit Mr. Kronk doesn’t come off as being a very likeable Person, does that make him a Murderer, lets get serious!
    The Defense has been trying to blame every one they can except who really is responsible their Client Casey Marie Anthony.
    Even Leonard Padilla suggested a while back that there is a Connection he calls a Daisy Chain between Mr. Kronk and the Anthony’s. I swear sometimes I really don’t know where LP comes up with all those silly Statements, he can’t produce any Facts to his Statement.
    I for one am glad Mr. Kronk found Caylee’s Remains, if it wouldn’t been for him who knows when or if she would ever have been found.
    The State has enough Evidence to show who is responsible for Caylee’s Murder and I can assure You it isn’t Mr. Kronk
    despite what the Defense is trying to make every one believe.
    Let’s just remember who the Defense was trying to blame for this Murder before Mr. Kronk, there is Jessie Grund,
    maybe even a Stranger who’s DNA was found on I believe the Duct Tape, that was explained by the State how that happened. Then let’s not forget Zanny the Nanny who
    originally took Caylee according to Casey, what about that Theory, has the Defense just given up about on that Theory,
    I guess so, we haven’t forgotten about those Stories Casey has told LE about how Zanny the Nanny kidnapped Caylee, Casey even came up with different Stories about how the Nanny took Caylee, what a BS that was. So, my Question is where does Mr. Kronk and his Ex wifes come in.
    The Way I see it Mr.Kronk is maybe according to his Ex wifes guilty of not being a good Husband and maybe Father who knows but it has nothing to do with this Case.
    Simply put the Defense is desperate to come up with a Defense for Casey A, so they are pointing the finger on every one they can.
    In the End the Truth will come out and I can’t wait till that will finally happen. Meanwhile we just have to have Patience. It will happen! JMO

18. Andrea
    Feb 27 2010

Hi Hilde!!!!

Oh, yes, you are a good egg and we love you!!! I am running now, but will come back later to read your post!

I love reading your comments so much…thank you!

hugs you good egg, you!

Andrea

19. Hilde
    Feb 27 2010

Andrea~~ 🙂
    I will be gone myself most of the Day.
    Have a great weekend!

20. auntdeedee
    Feb 27 2010

What I believe the defense is trying to do is to raise doubts about how well LE investigated the case as a whole using Kronk as an example of not researching his past use of duct tape. Its not about pointing the finger at Kronk as the murderer as it is to have reason to raise questions of LE’s possible tunnel vision in implicating Casey. If he can get the jury to question the investigation then there may be one juror who will have a reasonable doubt about Casey’s guilt. Its a good try by the defense but it reveals their desperation. It sounds to me like, if allowed in court, the defense may use Kronk’s past as a last ditch effort to get Casey off. If they find their forensics arguments are appearing weak, then enter Kronk and the “shoddy” police investigation.
    Judge Srickland has not ruled whether Kronk’s past will be admissable yet. I believe he is going to wait and see what the State depos reveal. He will most likely rule against bringing in Kronk’s past unless he foresees an appeal in the future.

Feb 28 2010

Aunt Deedee… This makes PERFECT sense to me, really it does… I had also thought that they (the defense) will discuss the ineptness of anyone and everyone working on behalf of the State of Florida – (Police, FBI, DA, searchers), to point out how it took one guy (Kronk) with his sketchy past to find where Caylee was located. It is a terribly sad situation, BUT, the State will point out this fact: the area (where she was eventually discovered) had been under water as a result of Hurricane Fay, which dumped about 3, or more, feet of rain water, flooding the area. It stayed wet and flooded in there for a number of weeks.

You’re right, they are just making noise with the video release of the ex-wives depositions, but will focus on the PD as too quick to implicate Casey. But, it is my honest to goodness belief that anything the defense puts up there as a “defense” the DA will be able to shoot down and answer with ease. Although what you point out would make perfect sense to me to use, I can see holes already in this scenario were they to use it. But, you’re right, Baez and friends will try try try to get the jury to focus on a Orlando PD and FBI office wearing blinders, but it won’t work….. And, they will try to say the PD is motivated and interested only in notoriety (which is what the defense is quilty of in truth) and they will point to Yuri Mellich blogging as he did (though he stopped as soon as the case got bigger than a bread basket), and how they missed the opportunity to follow up on Kymarie and her story of the area where the body was discovered as a place they’d go and hide out as kids….. Some how that was either a glaring “oops” or it was during the time when the area was full of water and they couldn’t look there. Either way, some argument could be made as to how the PD really missed the boat (literally) on clearing that area.

I’ll have to ask my brother, who’s a criminal defense attorney and has tried a number of murder cases, when the judge will hear arguments on witness lists…. That will be really interesting!

Thank you so much for this excellent theory!

21. Hilde
    Feb 27 2010

auntdeedee~~ interesting theory!

Feb 28 2010

LOL Hilde… for some reason, I think the little ~~ signs in your posts above put your posts into Askimet Spam file. Strange! Sorry bout that….

hugs,
      andrea

22. Hilde
    Feb 27 2010

auntdeedee~~ interesting Theory!
    That is a very Possibility.

23. Hilde
    Feb 27 2010

😳 very good Possibility

24. Boston
    Feb 28 2010

Auntdeedee,et al

I have often felt that Mr Baez was walking Ms Anthony down a long and winding road with a lone tree and a robe hanging from it. As the days and months go by there remains no light at the end of that road.

Ms Anthony deserved so much more. She cannot help herself because imo her diseased mind compels her to do the unthinkable (blaming an innocent man)but a good lawyer might have spent time talking about her options. If she admitted to killing a friend I can see going forward with a vigorous defense and hope for 40 years with the possibility of parole. But the death of a toddler-your own child?

Didn’t Mr Baez tell her that Life meant punishment with the possiblity of forgiveness and redemption?

25. Andrea
    Feb 28 2010

Hey Boston,
    You know, I agree with you 100 percent. And I also think:

~A good lawyer would tell her – in no uncertain terms – what she was up against, that her best bet would have been to plea when she had the chance (when the offer was on the table) because the evidence is clearly beyond a reasonable doubt.
    ~A good lawyer would have insisted she be evaluated for mental illness to see if insanity could be a option.
    ~A good lawyer would have walked away from this case at the get-go if the client refused to tell the truth even to the lawyer.
    ~A good lawyer would care more about justice than the tv cameras.
    ~A good lawyer would not take a capital murder case of this magnitude, with the death penalty added, if the lawyer had never tried a murder/death penalty case before.

Finally, a good lawyer would never allow the kinds of shenanigans that Baez, et al allows….

26. Boston
    Mar 1 2010

Andrea- I think Ms Anthony has been running the show but I also think the circus is leaving town. My thoughts….

When Bond was being set or possibly after the Bond hearing Judge Strickland ordered a psychological evaluation of Ms Anthony. This evaluation is sealed and at the Fifth District Court of Appeals. Mr Baez wanted the Bond reduced and it was denied. Did he ever get a look at this psychological evaluation? I don’t know.

Even if Ms Anthony told him the truth the whole truth and nothing but…Mr Baez can still defend her. He can’t mitigate what he doesn’t know so perhaps she didn;t tell him everything but I would think that he knows what happened.

I think a good lawyer would fight, fight, fight for his/her client. In order to do this they have to think,think,think.

I don’t know why he was allowed to “run” the case with no experience and then have the “power” to hire and fire. Makes no sense to me. Why is Ms Lyon telling the judge that “someone is teaching my class today” while her client is looking at the death penalty? The seriousness of the situation would make those statements almost wrong in some way. If I were the defendant I would feel troubled by them.

I have said over and over again, Mr and Mrs Anthony should have stepped in and thrown the whole group out and started again. They spent imo all the money they received and Casey received for the worst possible outcomes.

Last point on the shananigans…Mr Baez should have taken the advice he gave his client. Don’t talk to anyone but me. She slipped up a couple of times (Aug 13, 2008) but he slipped up often. He will rue the day he didn’t just say, “No comment”.

Mar 1 2010

LOL! Yep, I think this circus is getting pretty old and haggard looking now. Yes, you’re right, Strickland did order a psych exam. If I were Baez, I’d order a battery of them to use for an insanity defense….that would be the only hope, as I see it. But, I’m sure that Baez would have seen the exam results by now.

Oh boy, I sure do agree…. it is always so much better to err on the side of silence, or “no comment” as you rightly point out…….. 🙂

27. Boston
    Mar 1 2010

Ionon1-Read Orlando Sentinel, April 6, 2009. The link to the girlfriend is interesting. He found the body as he said but went home and told his girlfriend. “She convinced him to call authorities”. I didn;t have this article before today. I simply went into “rumor mode”- I will go back and reread her accounting of this connection.

Will this story go round and round? I don’t know but the Orlando Sentinel is accurate if downright dull.

Responding to February 26 at 8:03pm (I hope I have that right)

28. Boston
    Mar 3 2010

Andrea-I poked around today and found out some details I was unaware of. I thought I posted this information on another one of your articles but in the off chance I didn’t SUBMIT or I lost it in cyberspace let me tell you what I know.(You and posters I am sure know this already so forgive me for wasting your time).

Mr Kronk was married to a woman who died (cancer). She is on the Motion in Limine dated in November of 2009. Perhaps she has died quite recently. Mrs Crystal Sparks a wife of Ron Kronk is or was in the Coast Guard. Mrs Kerley was married to Mr Kronk for four (4) months. Were all these woman treated badly by Mr Kronk and is there any indication that his prior bad acts were reported to the police?

If as we all know Caylee was not seen by anyone after the 16 July after 12:50 according to Mr Anthony, what was Mr Kronk doing on that day? Was he working as a meter reader and his schedule clear him as a possible suspect in the abduction/kidnapping and murder of Caylee Anthony? Surely someone has asked him where he was that day. Why would he not submit documentation proving his innocence and reestablishing himself as simply the Good Samaritan. It won’t matter a row of beans what his disgruntled and meanspirited wives say.

Mar 3 2010

Oh Boston! Aren’t you so kind to do all this research… I tell you, I appreciate more than you know! You are very kind to do this… Would you mind if I used some of this in a post? It’s just so hard to keep all this information straight… and I did not know this, so I am even more grateful!

I don’t remember any police reports with regards to Kronk and his ex-wives, but I could certainly be wrong…I don’t remember reading it. But, we’ll have to dig a bit deeper to find out 🙂

I think that Kronk’s whereabouts will be pretty easy to trace because of his cell phone – or perhaps his work truck had GPS on it… not sure, just a guess. I do remember that Melich asked Kronk about his whereabouts…and remember that whole thing with the snake? Perhaps this topic needs further research…maybe this weekend I’ll spend some time listening to the Kronk tapes… and reading more about him, and then write…

Anything more you find out would be soooo wonderful (hint, hint!!!)

Thank you so much again, Boston!

Hope your kitchen is coming along and hope it looks just bee-uuu-tea-ful!

29. Boston
    Mar 3 2010

Andrea- The Motion in Limine lists April Hensley, daughter of Ms Sandy Hensley. I would assume she will be or has been deposed by the Baez law firm. Apparently she will speak about what she knows about Mr Kronk (describing “bad acts I would assume like all the others).

I think I am more in touch with the characters in this little fiasco. How terribly embarrassed they will be when it is proven in court that Ms Anthony acted alone.

Mar 3 2010

Ohhhh, okay. Well, she’s the youngish girl in that Defense video that got under all of our skins! But, she didn’t say too much that would put him under suspicion, IMO.

I so agree with you, this is one of the only horses that Baez can run in this race, so he’s running it till the ole mare goes lame.

He will also try to make hay with the “shoddy” police work. He’ll try to say how inept LE was since they were right in the area and missed the body… BUT, all the state needs to do is show the effects of the Hurricane Fay on the area… it left standing water, up to three feet high I believe, for a number of weeks.

And, another thing that just came to me, the family insisted that LE and all persons searching were looking for a “live” Caylee… so were their efforts at the very beginning were not to look in underbrush? I seem to recall that the family insist they not waste their time looking in the ponds and the lakes and the bushes…. they wanted them looking elsewhere. I remember the crowds of searchers who tried so hard to find the little doll, they looked all over creation.

So, hurricane Fay happened on the 19th or 20th of August, which was a full month after the 911 call. But, hadn’t there been rain before and the area was very wet anyway? Well, regardless, that area was certainly was a lake right after Fay hit – the standing water was very deep.

I think I need to review a timeline for this info, and I just found a good one….This is by David Lohr (he’s an excellent resource). Here’s the link:

30. Andrea
    Mar 3 2010

hello my friends…. I just saw a great post by Bill Sheaffer. Here’s the URL.

u will find it very interesting…

he said this in regards to Joy Kerley, Kronk’s ex-wife, who apparently has a history of criminal activity:

“In Florida, any witness that testifies at trial is subject to cross-examination regarding prior felony convictions and misdemeanor convictions that involve crimes of dishonesty. However, evidence of investigations of allegations NOT resulting in a criminal conviction can not be brought to the jury’s attention.” (Sheaffer, 03/10/2010)