March 14, 2010

The Butterfly Effect – George Anthony’s Girlfriend

The Butterfly Effect is part of the theory of chaos, and asks the question: If a butterfly flaps its wings a long way off, say Brazil, would it reverberate elsewhere?

It has to do with how a multitude of tiny events (like the flapping of a butterflies wings, or looking up the term “chloroform” on a computer) can have an affect on larger events, or systems.  Specifically and originally it was used to discuss weather patterns, but is now used to describe many things, especially human behavior.

The term “butterfly effect” was coined by Edward Norton Lorenz who was one of the first to ponder the chaos theory application to weather patterns.

So, the question is this: Could the words spoken by George Anthony to his mistress that “it was an accident” be the butterfly wings that, with all the other pieces of chaos around this Orlando trial, be the big explosion that finally stops the case cold?

I tend to think this is the evidence that Judge Strickland has allowed law enforcement to secretly investigate for 30 days.

The fact that this was reported by WFTV, and reporter Kathy Belich, in my estimation, brings a level of authenticity to the story.  If this is true, it cannot bode well for the defense.

This new sordid story tells us, in no uncertain terms that the Anthony family knew all along: Casey killed Caylee.

End of story?  No, not by a long shot.

There are still lies upon lies upon lies upon more lies.

An accident, Georgie Porgie  claims?   Did he know this all along?  If an accident, why not explain this to law enforcement?  He breathed none of this to a detective?  Did he dare breathe this to Cindy?

Like the old nursery rhyme:

Georgie Porgie Puddin’ Pie, kissed the girls and made ’em….

Well, he made ’em pay up.

Apparently this girlfriend, according to her twin sister, was “in love” with George.  So in love, she reportedly gave him $5,000.00 spending money, or as my mom would say: “walking around money.”

George Anthony knows Casey did this, but an accident?

Have the Anthony’s NO grace?  Have they no morals or sense of decency?  There is much sordid behavior in this case, but this, well, this is beyond the beyond, and, if indeed true, is end-game for the defense.

According to Attorney Bill Sheaffer, if George said he believed Caylee’s death was an accident, it is a sure blow for the defense:

This would apparently foreclose any defense that someone outside of the Anthony family is responsible for that child’s death.

The WFTV story also points out that George used the description of his girlfriend to describe his version of what Zanny the Nanny looked like.

Generally, news outlets will not run a story without verification from two or more sources.  I respect WFTV and tend to think they have successfully found that butterfly in Brazil whose wings had a beat beat beat bombshell! effect in Orlando.

And, oh, by the way…..butterflies have never been known to lie.

For the WFTV story, click here.

1. Molly
    Mar 14 2010

Recent twitters by river. Looks like stuff to verify this will be coming out this week. and if george stated it was an accident, is that what casey told him? well, then that is the truth…… i doubt it. but, if she did tell him (or them) that & he believed it & when she told him is something else.

river says things are going to happen this week per twitter

CAN PULL YOU OVER THE EDGE
    about 2 hours ago via web

TRASH!!!~~IVE BUILD A NICE LIFE HERE AND ASIDE FROM MY SEIZURES IM OK~BUT PEOPLE CAN B REALLY MEAN~BEING CALLED HURTFUL THINGS
    about 2 hours ago via web

WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED 2 YRS AGO~I GOT OVER IT~ITS JUST A SHAME TO HAVE IT NOT JUST BROUGHT BACK UP~BUT THAT IM BEING CALLED
    about 2 hours ago via web

PEOPLE HAVE SAID SUCH AWFUL THINGS ABOUT ME~PLZ UNDERSTAND I DIDNT JUST OPEN MY ,MOUTH~THE DET CAME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR
    about 2 hours ago via web

FOR ALL THOSE WHOSE BEEN SENDING ME PRAYERS ~i truelly thank you with all my heart~THANK YOU KINDLY ~

about 2 hours ago via web all the truth and tapes will be released on aire within the week~WHICH WILL PROVE EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG

2. Andrea

Hi Molly,

Are you saying “river” is the girlfriend and you’ve seen her twitter posts?

I truly think this is the reason that LE wanted the extra 30 days, and I do think this is really big, and harmful to Casey.

I also wonder, did this affair end recently? I certainly hold nothing against the woman, but I do wish she’d come forward sooner with this information. I can only assume that the reason she didn’t come forward sooner was due to the fact she fell in love with george. It’s hard for me to fathom falling in love with him; but I am in no position to really judge.

Will you tell us more?

Thanks Molly,
    Andrea

3. mikka
    Mar 14 2010

andrea ,thanks for your poll,good idea!! 🙂 and i have no proof river and her sister is lying,i believe what both saying!i feel sorry for her,does people calling her names,its georges fault ,does he dont cant hold his pants up!we all know the anthonys USE people! thanks 😉

4. Andrea

Hi Mikka,

Oh…her name is “River”…. oh, I see! I honestly believe them, too. And, if people are saying cruel things about them I am not surprised as people can be very cruel, especially if they have the anonymity of the internet.

It is certainly wrong for people to call her and her sister names; and if this information can be wholly substantiated, then these same people will be calling her a hero for (perhaps) bringing down the Anthony’s, or sending them off the edge.

I read that George Anthony could be charged as an accessory after the fact to murder.

I hope this info does break this week, as Molly indicated. If so, people will likely turn all their attention to George, where it belongs.

thanks so much for posting,

andrea

5. lona1

Gigolo George,

Mar 14 2010

Hey Lona, Thanks for posting this! Very funny….

Andrea

6. Boston

Hi Andrea-Great read!

The internet is the hottest ticket in town this weekend with all the talk about River and Skye and the “Moon Up Above…..” (I loved that song) is just too good to be true-especially for bloggers who need discovery to decipher!

I think what the DA has and what may be the biggest bombshell to come out on March 26th is the fact that they have a witness who saw Casey Anthony throw the trash bag into the woods.

Hey Boston,

Thanks…. I finally had a quiet moment to myself to write about this, but I tell you what, I hadn’t realized there was so much info out there….. I mistakenly thought WFTV was the only outlet covering this (except for Bloggers, of course)
      Now, I see how much is coming out…Whoa!

I think this is truly going to be an interesting week; and there’s a hearing on Thursday scheduled…. oh boy!

I hope you’re right about the eye witness!!! OMG, that would just cap it off for the defense.

talk to you lata!

Andrea

Boston…

By the way…thank you so much for your email…:)

The reason I haven’t yet replied to you is, in short, both my outgoing email to you and your response to me, are”stuck” in my “mobile me” account… which is connected to my IPhone and has totally confounded me…. I only just realized a bit ago that’s what happened… weird!

Anyway, thanks so much, as always.

Hugs
      Andrea

7. mikka
    Mar 14 2010

andrea yes,her sister is sky,and georges lover her name is river!i think george know his daughter is not innoncent,i was a big supporter from george in the beginning,till cindy start to brain washed him and all this lies begann! thank you! 😉

Mar 14 2010

ohhhh, LOL, thanks Mikka! George is certainly one twisted mister!

Yeah, Cindy thought she could control even the air he breathed… it’s so wild, and it gets weirder and weirder by the day!

Thanks again for the info! 🙂
      Andrea

8. lona1
    Mar 14 2010

Boston, that would be just AWESOME!

9. Ideas
    Mar 14 2010

It is understandable, though immoral, that George would find a shoulder to cry on, especially if mistresses have already been part of his life. It would be so easy for him. He was swarmed with caring people.

It would also be easy to see his special friend wanting to give Teary-eyed George money, a little here, a little there.

It would also be easy to understand George crying on River’s shoulder about Caylee’s death…the number one thing on his heart and mind. How could he NOT talk about it?

I believe he truly thought Caylee’s death an accident, because he could so easily have re-stated the nanny story or insert Grund IF he felt vulnerable and wanted to remain consistent with what he told LE.

In the throws of loving and caring arms, he must’ve thought River was a sealed, secret escape, OR, worse, he thought she was a low, No-account enough for the police never to suspect, question, or find out.

Hi Ideas,

you always have such great insight…thank you.

I agree, he’s sensitive and I am sure (given Cindy’s aggressive behavior) he needed someone / a shoulder to cry on.

in regards to the “accident” I think in the beginning he did think it was an accident (remember the talk about the pool, and the pool ladder?) because he couldn’t fathom Casey doing that to Caylee. He had to believe it as protection against the emotional pain that the truth would bring. But, long after being forced to realize the truth – even though he knew it, how could he admit anything other than “accident” to himself?

We know it’s a lie (duct tape on mouth and nose is no accident) but he had to believe for the sake of his sanity…what little of it may be left.

OMG they are a sad lot.

Thanks Idea… I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

Andrea

10. mikka
    Mar 14 2010

ides,when it was an accident,you DONT drive with the dead body around,and shoot the mouth with duct tape!no way!

Mar 14 2010

I agree, Mikka…. how could George say “accident” after Caylee’s body was found with the duct tape…. to continue on with the “accident” is sickening.

• auntdeedee
        Mar 16 2010

George calling it an accident is for his sanity, like you said, but the point is that he said she was not alive yet leading LE and the public to believe she was alive. Look at who was misled-LE, FBI, and TES.
        If George gets on the stand to say he was looking for a nanny who abducted his granddaughter the State can say,hey! you told this woman that you felt Caylee died of an accident one month befiore Caylee’s remains were found. Not good for George if the State can prove what he said to his lover.

Mar 17 2010

Hey Auntdeedee!

Man, I tell you what, who in their right mind would be so bold as to LIE to FBI, LE, TES, and under oath??? It’s just amazing how easily they can lie – like it’s noting! Lie, deny – deny- lie, that’s what they’re made of. But, now Georgie Porgie is denying every darn thing about the relationship – saying it’s made up…. But, there is supposedly “proof” of it. Well, heck, he an Conway can say whatever the heck they want to the public – doesn’t have to be the truth, I suppose.
        I hope you’re having a GREAT night! (I say: TGI hump-day!)
        Another big hug!
        Andrea

11. mikka
    Mar 14 2010

soory ideas missunderstand this,you are right may geo dont cant believe his daughter killed caylee on purpose!

12. lona1
    Mar 14 2010

If I were George, I would not so much worry about nekkid pictures of myself on the internet, but rather that OCSO could knock down my door and charge me with asseccory to a crime.

Mar 14 2010

Oh yeah… and that’s a real possibility….I wonder if they have text messages or emails of george saying this? If that is the case, the end-game is here……..

13. lona1
    Mar 14 2010

Have you guys ever, ever seen or heard of a family like the Anthonys in these United States? Or anywhere else in the world? Have you ever seen anyone like Cindy Anthony ranting and raving about some chitty innocence of the supposed murderer? Have you ever seen HOURS and HOURS of video footage that were nothing but LIES? Lies during a criminal investigation? Naked pictures of George on the internet COULD NOT overridge the deceit they have practiced.

I rest my case.

Mar 14 2010

No, never ever have I heard of a family as twisted as this one. If you tried to write this story as fiction, people would not buy it at all…it’s too far removed from reality to seem plausible.

the way the anthony’s have behaved (in the Zenaida hearing you mention) is blasphemous to the law…. sick people….

It is completely amazing how they lie so easily….the lies just float off their tongue and lips like they were reading a grocery list.

Yes, no amount of sordidness about George’s sexual deviance could top the sick sick truth that Casey Anthony murdered her own baby girl….

I believe it was Mark Furman who posited this theory a long time ago,… I found it tough to believe at the time, but then again, who knows…

Mark Furman said that if it were truly an “accident” then Casey freaked out and decided to make it “look” like a kidnapping, hence the duct tape, and the Nanny story.

BUT, if that were true, then why the searches for cholorform? Unless, it was not Caylee she wanted to kill, but her parents? Perhaps she really wanted to kill her parents (because she wanted the house) but Caylee became an unintended victim?….

BUT..if that were true, how could she party and not speak about her daughter for 31 days….

No matter how you stack it up, I think we all agree, it was not an accident.

thanks soooo much Lona for your great comments!
      Andrea

14. lona1

-override-

15. Boston
    Mar 14 2010

I had no idea that this story was even remotely true. If other networks or media outlets are reporting on it than it is gaining notice-surely they have evidence to back up their claims.

May I say something rather meanspirited but in this case I think I could be forgiven. I went to the myspace page that belongs to River. River looks like a man to me. The bathing suit is odd. Below the breast line there are bulges-very manly. She may not be a beauty and either am I, but she does look almost like she might have made changes.

Mar 14 2010

OMG…. Boston! I wonder… but, her sister was kind of normal looking… That’s not mean spirited, it’s just your observations…. Yes, WFTV say they have more than two (2) sources on this story. I think Kathy Belich is a damn good reporter, too, and leaves no stone unturned. People know she’s a huge advocate, so I think that’s why she got this story, and perhaps why the sister trusted Kathy with the info….

Wow, what a bombshell… Can’t you just hear Nancy Grace Screaming from the rooftops of NYC… BOMMB SHELLLLL!!!

I think I may have to watch her program tomorrow night..

16. mikka
    Mar 14 2010

loni ,no family is perfect,and the anthonys are “special” in a bad way,of course! 😆

17. mikka
    Mar 14 2010

the problem is when george told to river,he THINK it was an accident,this dont count in court,but when he told her he KNOW it was an accident,than i agree with andrea,the cops will pick him up!

18. Kitt
    Mar 14 2010

Just my opinion….but I will NEVER believe Caylee’s death was an accident. With all the inet searches (chloroform and how to make it, neck-breaking, household items as weapons, etc), then the 31 days, the trunk, the lies, lies, lies. I think the most honest moment in this whole thing is Cindy’s 911 call. That, IMO, was totally raw, unrehearsed, terrified honesty.

I love the Gigolo George video!!!! Thanks for posting it, Iona1. That green sling thing he’s wearing just cracks me up!

Boston, same here with me, and no meanness intended,… when looking at the pic of River, I too thought it was a pic of a man. Hopefully, it is only an ill-fitting swim suit. 🙂

19. Molly
    Mar 14 2010

Hi Andrea – I just copied that from some one else that is following her on twitter.
    I think it may be key WHEN george said that to her (about it being an accident)
    skye was on blogs last night & said river was NOT ever going to come out & say anything about george, affair or anything. until the detectives came a knockin. I really wonder how they found out.!?

I actually think NG has a review of casey case on tomorrow night! something on her site. you’re right Bombshell!

Mar 14 2010

Hey Molly…. You are on top of this! Thank you so much!!!

Wow… she was going to keep it all quiet? Well, I am so glad that she and her sister were forced out of the shadows. My god, I couldn’t live with myself if I knew this….but, maybe she didn’t realize how harmful to Casey her information is? who knows…people have all kinds of different and odd motivations for doing what they do.

I am just glad that serendipity is on the side of truth in this case!

Thanks again so much…. YAY!!! Let the BOMBSHELLS FLY!!!!!

20. Andrea

Hey Kitt!!!!

I know… no matter how you look at the facts up to this point, there is no way anyone can say “accident”. And, if there were a slight chance that it was an accident, the state would somehow address that fact, and I doubt that the DP would be offered.

If I remember correctly, before the discovery of Caylee’s body, LE did entertain the thought that “perhaps” it was an accident and Casey just can’t admit it. But, once the body was discovered, with the duct tape, no more did they remotely consider it an accident, hence putting the DP on the case.

For George to talk about “accident” even after December 13th, when the body was discovered, tells me he is just a lost and broken man who either can’t cope with the truth, or chooses to continue to lie about it as if by lying, making it go away.

Now, if there is a paper or voice trail of him telling the girlfriend that he knows Casey was responsible, but it was an accident, then that’s damning for him as he told a completely different tale to LE. That’s where Georgie Porgie’s little puddin’ pie is be cooked up in a pile of trouble…

Ohhh yes, he’s got trouble – trouble in River City for Georgie!

Thanks Kitt! (I’m going to see if I can find the My Space page you and Boston are referring to! 🙂

21. Andrea

Hi all,

There’s a blog called “The Hinky Meter” and the blog’s author (who does really fine research on the case) has a chat published with Skye, the sister… very interesting ( I haven’t finished reading it – wanted to share it with you all, though)

here’s the link:

22. auntdeedee

Hi, Andrea!

Glad you posted an article on the crux of the matter and that is, its about what George said, not what he did (adultery). I don’t think its so much that he calls it an accident but that he knows that Caylee died at the hands of her mother. And, if this was said before the remains were discovered in those woods, well, it means that George was complicit with Cindy in misleading the investigators with her fake Caylee sightings. That will not only mess up Casey’s SODDI defense but it means George may be charged with obstructing an investigation. Not so sure it would mean anything like “accessory after the fact”though. George has still not, to my knowledge, been questioned on this by LE, so this statement could mean very little. Although, I think it meanms alot!

Now, if George said this as a matter of opinion and after Caylee’s remains were found then there is nothing on him. But it does mean that he does not believe that anyone else but his daughter is responsible for Caylee’s death (purposely leaving out the word “murder’ here).

Hi Aunt Dee Dee!!!

So nice to have your input. Yes, I think this is all going to be a matter of timing as to when George communicated with the woman. You are so right, it’s not really about it being an “accident” but the fact that by virtue of saying it at all, he puts the act in Casey’s hands.

And, yes! if what was said was before the remains were discovered in the woods (an more than likely that is the case), then more than likely he was complicit in the Cindy cover up (to keep her happy), but singing a different tune both LE and to the girlfriend.

this case has become Shakespearean with all its twists, turns, and unraveling and deceit. It’s really beyond the pale, isn’t it?

Regardless, I think you’re right, if George said it as a matter of opinion, that’s one thing, but if he said it with knowledge that it was his daughter, well that’s a horse of a different color, and would spell some trouble for him with regards to his conflicting stories to LE.

Maybe it’s not “accessory after the fact” but would be “obstruction of justice”. I’ll have to look up the meanings of those two terms….LOL – after I look up the bathing suit picture!…. just kidding!

All the best, my friend.

Andrea

23. auntdeedee
    Mar 14 2010

Boston, I thought the same thing when I saw the picture of Skye in a bathing suit. Still, she looks far better than I have ever looked in one whether I was thin in my twenties or pudgy like I am now (all due to this case having me sitting at the computer more than I should!).

24. lona1

get;s ggod aroun 3:00
    OMG you have to hear ALL OF IT!

Mar 14 2010

I just uploaded it to my IPod and will listen asap… Thanks so much Lona!!!!!!!!!!

25. Andrea
    Mar 14 2010

Lona.. they are saying this story about George is to deflect attention from the indigence hearing…. they are saying that there’s a bigger issue here about the money paid on the case to date. They are saying the money issue is bigger than a breadbox and is the REAL story….. Strickland is holding an Indigency hearing on Thursday.

Richard Hornsby is saying that there’s talk that ABC could have a deal with Baez to sell the story after trial, and if true would be a conflict of interest if Casey is declared indigent. I need to listen to the whole program, but they are clearly saying that this story is to deflect attention from the money trail…

We should also listen to what Richard Hornsby is discussing here…. I will tomorrow after work… 🙂

26. Andrea
    Mar 15 2010

Hi all… I just posted the radio interview by Steph Watts with Richard Hornsby and Rozzi Franco. It’s a must-listen! 🙂

27. Jon
    Mar 15 2010

I don’t think it was accident. if so why cover it up? If it had been, I’m sure Casey’s ego would have enabled her to think she could charm her way out of any trouble if that had been the case. i also noticed their awful behavior duing the Zenaida inquiry. Cindy chewing gum like a cow and never once looking at the man who was doing the questioning…always looking down or around the room. sure sign of a liar. i wonder if she’ll be chewing that gum on the witness stand during the trial. it will be nice to see her humbled once she gets up there and can’t call the shots herself.

Mar 15 2010

LOL, Jon!!! OMG that gum chewing was so crass… and you’re right, she looked everywhere BUT at the attorney interviewing her.
      It really boggles my mind how she and George could be so defiant! If they try that act in the criminal trial, they’ll be barking up the wrong tree – Judge Strickland surely won’t be a weeping willow for them.
      I really relish the thought of her being totally impeached and having to speak the truth finally. oh my, that will be worth the price of admission!

28. weezie
    Mar 15 2010

If it was an accident, then Casey must be kicking herself constantly for not reporting it to her parents. All those crazy phone calls on the 16th, frantically trying to reach Cindy and George, just has me wondering, maybe she drugged Caylee while at her boyfriend’s house, but it went too far! She could have left Caylee in the car, drugged. Therefore even though it was an accident, she could never really explain that she wanted her daughter out cold, while she played with boyfriend. The fact remains, she never reported what happened, so she is going to fry whatever way you look at it. George is not that important in the scheme of things. As long as the experts on chloraphorm, prove that it was in the car and they can connect the dots to the house re: items found at the scene, I think they have a very good chance at GUILTY.
    Since Casey is not bringing her family to go under the bus with her, tells me a lot. She could never pull that off, and she is just better off saying nothing and ignoring her parents. I think she feels she’s got a good shot at getting off, and that’s because she is Sociopath, sadly.

Mar 15 2010

Yes!!! That’s right, Weezie…she made all those calls on that day, so out of pattern for her, too….. I think its possible that she drugged her, but, I also know that Lazarro had seen Caylee a few times, and didn’t mind her being around. Remember how one of the boyfriends (I think it was Richard Morales) talked about sleeping with both Casey and Caylee a number of times?

It certainly could be she used the chloroform as a sleeping mechanism, but then again, why not buy over the counter sleeping pills? Those over the counter pills would have a strong effect on a baby. So, that takes me back to “she planned it” and planned the “accident” which was not an accident, but she wanted to make it look like it was….but darn, no one was around to see her “accident” and how could she explain away never having called an ambulance?

Yes, every time I think about this, i end up back where I started: it was a deliberate act, made to “look” like an accident.

I think she planned on calling the parents about the “accident”. but, her plot got foiled when no one answered the phone.

Perhaps, after calling and calling so many people (I think she called her mom, dad, Jessie, and maybe someone else – can’t recall) and couldn’t get anyone, so maybe she hatched another plan – to “make it look” like a kidnapping, hence the duct tape.

Well, it’s fruitless for me to even conjecture since we’ll never really know the truth of the matter, unfortunately, unless Casey talks, which is doubtful……

29. Jon
    Mar 16 2010

Andrea: so glad you agree. I remember when i was a kid in school and we got caught chewing gum in the classroom. The teacher would make us take it out of our mouths and then stick it on the tip of our noses (I always swallowed mine just in time). MayBE if Cindy does it in court, Strickland will make her put it on her nose during her cross examination. That’ll add credibility!! HA HA

Mar 16 2010

Omg, Jon…..what a great chuckle you’ve given me…my teachers used to do the same thing!!! I wonder if Cindy would DARE to chew gum in front of Strickland… With luck, someone will advise her how to act in a criminal proceeding. On the Nancy Brace-Me Grace show tonight they replayed some of the tape of their video-depo with Morgan & Morgan. Wow, they were so bizarre! NG played that weird moment when George actually accused Attny Morgan of pointing the middle finger at him (Morgan was pushing up his glasses) at the time. It simply showed how childish George’s behavior and thinking is.

Thanks for the good laugh!!!!! Needed that today… 🙂

30. Jon
    Mar 17 2010

Those tapes of the Morgan thing always remind me how in contol C&G want to be. I’d like to hear Cindy tell the prosecutor at the trial that a question is not pertinent! I’m so sick of these people, but fascinated by this whole thing at the same time. I’d almost welcome some tapes from Lee at this point just to break the monotony of Cindy and George.

Yeah, the business with “giving him the finger” was ridiculous. and I think just goes to show how up-tight and angry George was. Look at this face in that tape. It’s screaming “rage”. Even the remark about not referring to Caylee’s body as the “remains”. How else was the guy supposed to put it?

Have good day.

Mar 17 2010

LOL!!!! Oh my god, yeah, Lee is only a bit better with that horrible laugh of his. Now I know it’s probably nerves, and it’s mean of me to say it, but I tell you what, he always appeared so inappropriate to me whenever I saw him. And, yes… the rage is right, boy, you can just see it seething in both of them… how it comes out in the gum chewing and the sideways stares and smirks. And, at one point when Cindy is talking about throwing off her mic (which was hilarious – in a bad way, but hilarious all the same), but did you see her eyes?? How crazed and glazed and wide open they were, as if she were drugged or something… so wild!
      hope you had a good day… and don’t forget to watch the trial tomorrow!!! (I have to work 😦 so will watch the reruns tomorrow evening.)

31. Jon
    Mar 18 2010

I’ll watch what I can on NG since she’ll have all of the good parts and I work too (which is what I should be doing at the moment). I wish I could figure out why I’m so morbidly interested in this whole thing. When Casey gets convicted, I have a feeling she’s not going to go away. Do you remember that case in New Hampshire several years ago involving Pamela Smart? She was the school teacher who conspired with her student/lover to kill her husband and is now in federal prison. Casey reminds me so much of her: egotistical, self-centered, me me me, etc. I’ve seen several specials on the NH thing and whenever Smart is interviewed you’d think she was a major celebrity the way she speaks, tosses her hair back, etc. She’s loving it all and still proclaming her innocence. Also, I noticed that she has “shark eyes” – cold with no warmth at all and that’s how I think I first related her to Casey. The same thing. Why do I think Casey is going to do the same after the trial is over? I don’t think this group will ever go away……

32. Andrea
    Mar 21 2010

LOL! Jon, me too… It’s sure hard to work full time and keep up with this case… but, it sounds like it’s a passion for so many of us….!

And omg, yes I do remember the Pamela Smart case…I hadn’t thought of it, but yeah, she and Casey do share those narcissistic traits… wow. And Pamela Smart really thought she could out smart everyone, just like little miss anthony… and like Scott Peterson, too…

Whenever I start to get worried that Casey will walk, I think back to the Scott Peterson case because that jury had way less evidence than the Casey jury will have, when you come right down to it…. it makes me feel better, anyway! 🙂

33. Jon
    Mar 22 2010

Even if by any stretch of the imagination, Casey “walks” she’s never going to have a life. Who the hell would want anything to do with her after all this? I can’t imagine one person in any of those party pictures relishes the fact that their face is plastered all over (esp. that guy with no shirt on!). Is she egotistical enough to think that any of her “Fusion” pals would even admit to knowing her? I’m sure Amy would just love to get her hands on Casey.

Also, now that she’s on the public coffers, I say no more special treatment in jail. Put her in the general popluation and not in solitary. See what the gals in gen-pop do to her! I still say get this over with and let her have a night with Joran Vander Sloot. Better yet, Drew Peterson, not even Scott!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )