March 23, 2010

Fascinating New Discovery

New documents reveal a school girl attitude displayed by Casey regarding finding Caylee; Tim Miller’s revelations are fascinating and reveals Anthony family not active in search.

Go to  http://www.wftv.com/news/22912545/detail.html

1. Ideas

Is this New?

• Andrea OConnell
      Mar 23 2010

Yes; just released at noon today. Some of the info may not be totally new…. I’m not sure…. The Tim Miller transcript is new

Sent from my iPhone

2. mikka
    Mar 23 2010

andrea,this documents show what we know all along,bozo is a liar,casey is a cold heartet monster!

• Andrea OConnell
      Mar 23 2010

Ain’t that the truth…. These docs. tell the tale…..

Sent from my iPhone

3. mikka
    Mar 23 2010

andrea when i sitt on the jury,tim miller statemant did it for me,GUILTY!!

• Andrea OConnell
      Mar 23 2010

Oh yeah, you and me both, Mikka- you and me both.

Sent from my iPhone

4. Mar 23 2010

omg ga asked casey to mark the spot with an X? imo, that is proof that he knew precious caylee was dead. and of COURSE cindy got mad. what a bunch of losers! thanks, andrea

• Andrea OConnell
      Mar 23 2010

Oh I know, Midge, isn’t that just so telling and so sick???? When I read that it just made me realize G and C are even more dishonest than I originally thought…. So telling, huh?

So nice to see you again, btw. 😉

Sent from my iPhone

5. Boston
    Mar 23 2010

There may not be much new in the documents which were published today. But what I find keeps me interested in this story is the fist person assessments and descriptions of what Casey does and says to the unsuspecting and the well informed. Because she was arrested early on in the investigation we don’t have much anecdotal information about her but what we do have is insightful and interesting.

When she speaks-we listen to every lie. When she is not speaking she is reacting to something and her actions are revealing and off putting. At the end of the day no matter how much we know there will always be something that reinforces our perceptions of her as a mother and a psychopath.

“Psychopaths are social predators who charm, manipulate, and ruthlessly plow their way through life, leaving a broad trail of broken hearts, shattered expectations and empty wallets”( R.Hare, p.xi). Casey did that and more-she killed her innocent child. We can understand now how just a tidbit of information relative to the defendant is not new but interesting nonetheless.

The fact that she “giggled like a school girl” while in the presence of Mr Miller and her parents is simply chilling.

• Andrea

Hey there, Boston and all,

I am just getting home and haven’t yet had a chance to skim the news, or read / skim the newly released docs. But, it sure appears as if there are some pretty damning things in these transcripts. Boston, is it true there’s not too much new?

Your post, Boston, is so true about the anecdotal info had they played dumb with Casey and watched her for a little bit to see what she’d do; but I am sure they knew they had a killer in Casey and I have no doubt they didn’t want to take a chance to let her fly the coop, so to speak. Do you think so, too?

She’s such a practiced liar, you’re right. What a great quote by R. Hare! I almost think that calling Casey a psychopath is too nice for her…. And, to read about her behavior when she was first released from jail, is shocking. And, Cindy’s behavior, too… total denial… they are two peas in a pod.

Thanks for your excellent observations!

6. weezie
    Mar 23 2010

Well all I have to say is: That Adams woman sure looks drugged out on her mug shot. She must have been dealing in a hell of a lot of drugs along with her husband. Boy Casey can sure pick em eh?

I hope da judge lets those letters be admissable! It’s looking like we still need all the help we can get for a conviction. What a trial this is going to be.

• Andrea
      Mar 23 2010

Oh i know…. the letters coupled with the evidence today will put the candles on the cake, weezie. Don’t worry – we will get a conviction. It is looking very very bad for Casey – if it were bad before, now it appears to be done – final inning, state score;!00, defense score: -100, and Casey is at the bat but with no bat in sight. It’s over for her, weezie, don’t you worry… she will be convicted. I promise.

7. weezie
    Mar 23 2010

Oh one more thing. I hope Tim Miller is on the stand and relates what the scene was like at the house when Casey was released, along with Leonard Padilla, those two should make quite an impression. Yes just think if Cindy wasn’t there, she might have pointed close to home on that map!

8. Andrea
    Mar 23 2010

Great insight here from Bill Shaeffer…. one word: WOW! …. A scheme by the defense?????

9. Boston
    Mar 23 2010

Weezie and Andrea-Leonard Padilla just said on Nancy Grace that what Tim Miller said “didn’t happen”. Those two are no longer friends I guess.

Weezie-Gee, Casey found a friend and isn’t that just lovely? Two like-minded girls will be lifelong penpals-both killed their children. Must make Cindy happy to know that “her Casey” is not all alone in the world. Maybe this lovely friendship will make dear Casey feel less like “a victim” and instead, warm and cozy all over.

• Andrea
      Mar 23 2010

Hey Boston, I saw that too, and thought how odd it was… that Leonard Padilla, he is always trying to insert himself into the mix – he’s old news, IMHO…LOL!

hahahahaha – WOW, Casey can find a friend – kinda blows my mind….. Love your take on the “lovely friendship”!!! That is too funny…warm and cozy all over…LOL!!!

10. auntdeedee
    Mar 24 2010

LP must have forgot that he came to Orlawndo before Tim Miller did, so he was there and his “didn’t happen” statement is probably a sign of ol’ timers.

• Andrea
      Mar 24 2010

hahahahaha!!!! yup, he does say “orlawndo” LOL! tee hee re: Ol’ timers, too….

g’ night dear dee dee…………..

11. Molly
    Mar 24 2010

If you read Lisa’s depo, LP’s girl Tracy was outside smoking with Lisa when the whole X thing went down. so no, tracy did not hear this happen, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

and george also had to leave the house that night, guess cindy was mad at him too for almost letting casey give info. george ended up at the hotel where tim & his team were staying, that was in Lori’s depo. another interference by cindy in this (drama) case.

12. Boston
    Mar 24 2010

Molly-That is very interesting. Adds more credibility to the whole scene. I did not read anyone else’s interviews. So George walked with the others and to the same hotel. Very, very interesting.

I laugh when I hear “Orlawndo” but I take what Leonard says these days, with a grain of salt since he tried to manipulate Misty Cummings into telling the truth to HIM. Why wouldn;t she want to tell the truth to someone who was sworn to never repeat it? Didn’t make any sense to me and like he says, “Nancy, I’m a JD”. Well, I say, try acting like one.

• Andrea
      Mar 25 2010

Hey Lona1, thanks so much…this is quite a story! I was wondering when the talk would begin about ABC’s actions in this case. And it’s true, they wear a “family friendly” image, especially with their ownership of Disney, and yet they think it’s ethical to give $200,000 to a suspected child murderer??? A mother, no less. ABC is getting hammered by watchdog agencies and rightly so. The fact is that ABC just ran right over and thru the code of ethics that Journalists in this country (and those everywhere) live by. When someone is paid for a story, or photos or info, then it taints not only the agency but also the person selling out. That’s why anyone who sells their story to the “rags” and who are also witnesses, are immediately discredited.

thanks again!
      Andrea

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w