March 30, 2010

not again? yes, again. a hearing scheduled in anthony case: Monday, April 5th

WESH News has filed an article regarding an upcoming Casey Anthony hearing, slated to occur Monday morning, April 5th, 2010, at 10:00 a.m.

The hearing is scheduled to argue a defense motion for ALL of the Texas EquuSearch records.

Now, this is just silly.

The defense has already argued and lost this once before!  Well, they did somewhat prevail and successfully got some records pertaining to some of  the searchers, as we saw in the latest document release.

But, seriously, there were hundreds of people who assisted in the search.  How could either side interview all those hundreds of searchers?

I understand the need for a rigorous defense, but this is beyond the pale and I doubt the Judge will grant this motion.

If the Judge agrees to release ALL of the records, it would compromise the identity of regular folks who helped in the search for Caylee.  That was the argument and the decision the last time this motion was brought before the court.

Why bring this again?  The Judge is not going to compromise the privacy of hundreds of people!

I will update this post with additional information as it is released.

CLICK HERE FOR THE MOTION

1. Molly
    Mar 30 2010

Baez can’t even seem to find time to depose the people on the witness list which is what he’s supposed to be doing, how is he gonna have time to go thru all of those volumteers?
    I can’t believe we’re revisiting this thing again!!! Baez could go to Nejame’s office to review all records if he wanted to! He obviously does not want to do that.

2. Mar 30 2010

hello to all bozo does not look good for selling cars let alone lawyer.l hate him he thinks he knows it all but cant even talk properly.when he was testifying there he could not make out what he was saying when questions were asked about where he got the money.he then goes into a song and dance instead of saying abc gave them money.he is getting everyone worked up again with the tim miller list just naging he will try again watch and see him.how does everyone think of this new lawyer mr.chenny mason?l dont like him eithier.good day.

Mar 30 2010

Hi Paula! Thanks for coming by to visit! LOL! We all feel that Baez is very weak – in over his head, no question about that. Seeing him in court and flailing and failing over and over is embarrassing and sad. It’s sad, imo, because if he didn’t get help from someone like Cheney Mason, there would be a sure chance for a retrial due to ineffective counsel.

Now, I think Mason is arrogant and seemingly insensitive, all reports indicate he’s a good lawyer, though far from perfect. I am very glad he joined the party as Casey must have decent representation and she sure was not getting it from Baez…. LOL… this hearing will be oh so interesting!

Poor Tim miller… he’s a good guy and I hate to see him have to go through all this.

3. Andrea
    Mar 30 2010

LOL Molly – that’s is absolutely fact!

“Well, duh,” says Baez, “why would I depose the prosecution witnesses?” “Heck, I know what they’ll say. I need to depose witnesses that will make up stuff and win my case for me!” tee hee

In all truth, though, in the motion he cites two people who claim they were at the site where Caylee was found, but were not included in the 32 witnesses disclosed by TES. And therefore, the motion seems to claim, there must be other searchers who will also say they saw nothing – no sign of Caylee.

Yes, and that is exactly what they will say. These two witnesses have stated that there were “other” searchers who were at the site, but saw nothing.

BUT, My dear Baez: The area was UNDER WATER!!!

Where these professional searchers who could traverse the swampy areas??? Doubt it.

Did these searchers go among the snakes and the water moccasins? Doubt it.

Did these searchers ever come forward to say, “gee, we were right there but we found nothing.” Doubt it.

Are these searchers people who just want to insert themselves in the case? Without a doubt.

This is a weak argument!

Baez found TWO people who were searchers (who probably just want to be part of the “action” – who want their 15 minutes of fame…. ohhhhh, it makes me mad, Molly!

i need to update the blog with these observations.

It’s so good to see you here, Molly!

4. countrynanny
    Mar 30 2010

This is just crazy too me.Does the defense really think if someone searched the exact spot Caylee was found,they would not come forward on their own.(forget Joy Wray)
    Why do they think everyone from LE to TE to Casey’s friends and complete strangers are conspiring against Casey.

Jmo….trying to add doubt about time body was placed there
    BUS IS ROLLING
    HEADING GEORGE AND CINDY’S WAY

Mar 30 2010

Well Hi Countrynanny! so nice of you to visit. I tell you I sure agree with ‘ya, this is very crazy because it appears to me to be an act of desperation on the part of the defense. I tell you what, if this is what they are focusing on in their defense, I’d venture to say they don’t have a defense. The facts are the facts: the area was full of water and anything could have moved the body, and I am so sure that these searchers tip toed around that area given all the snakes and the other dangerous wildlife that could be in there. Heck, remember that big ole snake that Kronk and his buddies saw??? My goodness, in order to search thru those swamps you’d need proper footwear, and you’d need special waders, I’d think. This is just silly It feels like Baez is trying to manufacture evidence. That’s a terrible thing for me to say, but that’s the sense I have….
      Anyway, great seeing you here, country nanny! hope you’ll visit often…. 🙂

5. auntdeedee
    Mar 30 2010

Hi, Caylee’s friends!

It is a waste of the court’s time (does JAC have a say on this?). Nevertheless, I like watching NeJame in court. He’s gonna give Baez a smackdown. Or will it be Mason this time? Maybe business is a bit slow for Baez these days…

Mar 30 2010

Hey there my friend….

That’s a good question about JAC… some one will have to pay for this motion hearing, too. Now, this is disingenuous, too, as it seems to infer that TES (and Tim Miller) were not being forthcoming with witness info. I think this stinks and it makes me mad because we’ve been thru this before, and fairly recently, too. I haven’t read the entire motion as yet – the ole eyes are fading fast…. but I will tomorrow.

On another note, i saw that you posted that River is on the states witness list! woo wee, that’s interesting. We will be chompin at the bit to hear more of that, won’t we!!!

6. Mar 30 2010

Hi Andrea and everyone, This is another dumb head motion from bozo but the good news is they are never going anywhere with this nonsense as this time they keep going up against an honest man that runs a honest rescue business. Tim Miller would have no reason to lie about it being under water and i think he has the good sense from doing this kind of work for so many years to know when not to risk his searcher’s well being as well as his expensive equipment . I want to know when J.S. is going to get tough with bozo’s nonsense. He is doing nothing again but wasting everyone’s time. He has been allowed to waste more than over a year of time with his bull crapping around as it is and run through way over two hundred thousand dollar’s for doing absolutely nothing constructive to this case. Bozo’s and Mason’s only hope is have their client plead guilty and beg for mercy since there is no loop hole or no poor soul they can drag up that anyone is going to believe beyond any shadow of a doubt did the murder but their little snothead Casey, and they have Casey to thank for that for painting herself in to a box with the nanny lieing story.

Mar 30 2010

Hey hey Knight Owl! yes, yes, yes, I totally agree. Tim Miller is honest and upright and he would not risk his searchers safety of those wetlands with the critters and snakes that could potentially do great harm to a person. And man, you are so right, that little snot head, LOL, she needs to blow her nose of Bozo sooner rather than later! Oh me!

you have got it right – Strickland has heard this all before, except now Baez is making a serious claim here… he’s claiming that Tim Miller was less than forthcoming with witnesses – this is not going to fly too well in that courtroom come Monday because, as you say, Tim Miller runs a fine search group and he is well respected all over the country. It just is nonsense and it seems like Baez is trying to manufacture evidence, doesn’t it?

Talk to ya’ later and have a goooood night!

7. Mar 30 2010

Andrea, no it is not a terrible thing for you to say as Bozo has tried to lynch poor Kronk and in my opinion he has no scruples so i put nothing past anything he would do or try to manufacture up. He has no Defense period and that is their biggest hurdle and even a good Lawyer Like Mason cannot do a thing about that either.

Mar 30 2010

Yeah, that’s right Knight Owl…. He had tried to tie up poor Kronk by his britches. Like you, I really do feel that Baez and company have no defense at all and so they are trying to manufacture this nonsense that we’ve all heard before.

And as far as new searchers coming forward, well I will just bet you that these people want to see their name in print and their faces in the news to enjoy their 15 minutes of fame.

It’s all nonsense because the whole area was totally under water!!!! Their equipment was sinking in the muck out there… it must have been a scary place to be… not a place that anyone would want to be unless they were covered and protected from the elements out there…

8. Mar 31 2010

Exactly Andrea, who in their right mind would wade through high water in a swamp area in Florida? Only a fool would as the size of that HIGHLY POISONOUS rattle snake kronk and officer Cain saw proves that would be stupid. Plus Tim Miller stated in that kind of situation you could only push the body if one was there deeper down in to the mud and then it may never be found. None of the Anthony’s in my opinion wanted the body of Caylee found and i one hundred percent believe had Dominic Casey found her we would never have known about it. Unknowingly at the time George stuck it to Casey as well by describing the actual shape of the stain in the trunk and now we have pics to show it looks like the stain is in the shape of a small child in a fetal position. George cannot lie when asked at trial either as they will turn around and play the fbi tape of what he described. I LOVE IT. good nite, my eyes are tired.

Mar 31 2010

That’s right Knight Owl… they TES was very concerned with the possibility that if Caylee’s little body was in there, they’d potentially trample it…oh my, the thought of that..

I bet you’re right about Dominic Casey – I bet he was told by someone in the Anthony where to look. (I think there is testimony that’s sealed – words that he told the detectives in an interview that are not being revealed right now – I think, if my memory serves.)

I wonder if Dominic Casey is still aligned with George and Cindy? I wonder.

Anyone know?

Oh, and you’ve brought up a great point – yes, George did in fact describe the stain for the police!

Oh, there’s so many statements by George – that’s exactly why they asked him to appear before the Grand Jury. Can you imagine how horrible??? A father has to testify against his own daughter and she’s indicted for first degree murder. I mean, you don’t get any more tragic than that!

9. Lona1
    Mar 31 2010

I think Casey herself is sick and tired of going to court having to listen to the same bull crap that Baez has talked about before. 🙂

10. Lona1
    Mar 31 2010

I forgot to mention that I cannot wait to see Mr. Nejame wipe the floor with either Mason or Baez this coming Monday.

Mar 31 2010

Hey Lona1…. oh, you made me LOL!!! Yep. And Nejame is a very good lawyer with a great reputation, I hear, in the Orlando area (or Orlawndo, as L. Padilla says…LOL!)

Monday is going to be soooo interesting! I have to work, will miss the live broadcast… darn!

11. weezie
    Mar 31 2010

Well off topic slightly. Thank god Mason is on board, because with the public’s disdain for Baez, it could be argued that Casey Anthony did not have a proper Defence, and a retrial, god forbid would be the next chapter in this saga. I wish people would stop talking about Baez! Let him sink or swim on his own. That’s why we have judges, to determine the stupidity of the Lawyer’s when they get unruly, and then put them straight. The only person we need worry about is Caylee and justice being served.

12. Lona1
    Mar 31 2010

Unforgetable video summary…even O’Reilly is basically saying to Cindy, stfu.

Mar 31 2010

Wow… Umm… this is ummm Good! It’s true, Cindy constantly says ummmm and “you know” and it’s always when she’s ummmm making something up (when we can tell she’s making something up the ummms and the “you knows” fly.)

Thanks so much… this quite good!

Wow.

13. weezie
    Mar 31 2010

wow, whoever put that together is a gem. Only 5600 hits so I don’t think the Defence can say that everyone has heard slanted opinions by the press. It really shows though, how Cindy is fighting tooth and nail, for her daughter, you have to give her that. Unfortunately, poor George looks like he is going to throw up, sitting next to his dumb wife.

Mar 31 2010

hahahahhahah Weezie! he does… he always looks like he’s gonna hurl. Can’t blame him.

Yes, part of me really feels sorry for Cindy. I know she made her bed and now must lie in it, but what a life she’s having….

But, the course of our lives depend so much upon how we react to life’s events. Cindy has failed in so many ways, as has George and Lee, too, but not as much as his parents have failed.

The Anthony’s, for some reason, react as if they are above the law, above everyone. They don’t believe in the laws of this land, apparently.

They are so lost – they are just lost people in a world of their own making – the world they’ve made will destroy them in the end, if it has not already done so.

I pity them, sadly, I do pity them.

14. Boston
    Mar 31 2010

Cindy is not a big thinker but she has somethng else going on. I remember when she told one of the morning shows when being asked a tough question about the whereabouts of Caylee and Casey’s involvement, ‘You know if Caylee is never found you all in the media will be blamed for her death’. She uttered this unbelievable statement sometime in either July or August 2008.

She’s a circular and magical thinker. She can do more than take her meds-she can throw herself into talk therapy and start learning to” live what you say” and come to accept the fact that it will always be the TRUTH that will set her free.

When she comes to realize that Casey never had any regard for her or George (Caylee was meaningless to her) than Cindy will, as her mother, forgive her. She will no longer have to defend her and as St John of the Cross would say, “Just being there,” just being a support to Casey while she prepares for her trial and the penalty phase will be a day at the beach for Cindy. Defending her and railing against the media will kill them both.

Mar 31 2010

Hey Boston… yeah, I remember that inane sick statement, too. I’m surprised that statement is not in the video that Lona1 posted!

It’s funny, it seems like every one of the Anthony’s have the gift of gab.

It’s too bad that Cindy just cannot see the facts or the truth… she has blinded herself and has demanded that everyone around her wear blindfolds, too.

Or maybe it’s not a blindfold…. maybe it’s a facade for the public, and in private moments they know and recognize the truth, they just can’t deal with the enormity of it. What a sad life.

15. weezie
    Mar 31 2010

Andrea; I just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter. Hubby and I are going away for a couple of days. It’s going up to 25 degrees celcius on Saturday. I have never seen such weather as up here. It’s unheard of!

anyway take care and hold the fort. This was a good rant.

Mar 31 2010

Hey my dear, I sure will! There will be more news for you to chew on when you return…. my goodness, you need to get outta that cold, for sure! Sheesh, tis 78 and blue skies here in florida, but I not bragging… I like the cool air!

Happy Easter to you, too! We’ll rant some more after the hearing on Monday!
      Big Easter hugs!

16. weezie
    Mar 31 2010

Andrea; you are making me laugh a ton. Here’s the conversion from celcius to farenheit, which in the U.S. you people still use. 25C : multiply by 2 and add 30, that becomes 80 degrees F., which we have never had in any part of April before! Everyone has decided to barbeque instead of doing a HAM or TURKEY. Now that’s saying something. Anyway we are planning on a good time. We will be back on Sat. night so yes we will likely barbie on Sunday too. Funny thing, Dave was saying you don’t have Good Friday as a holiday? We do and also Easter Monday. So you can imagine the travellers.
    Yes, I can hardly wait for Monday. I guess I will be spending Sunday reading on everyone’s posts.
    Have a good one friend.

Mar 31 2010

Ahhh! I always wondered how in the heck that worked! ARe you in Canada then? Yes, we have good friday and I am off!! Yippee!!!

Well, I sure like the idea of Easter Monday… wish we had that! LOL… I’d vote that as law, for sure!

Big ole hugs, friend!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )