December 12, 2010

a new look

I am trying a new blog look. I’m not sure I like it, it may have to grow on me….. What do you think?

Read more from Blogging
  1. Sherry
    Dec 12 2010

Let’s see how it looks with a comment in it. :mrgreen:

I like it because the lettering is a bit bigger (damned old eyes!).

2. Dec 12 2010

it’s growing on me too…. and it’s easier on my ole tired eyes, too….LOL

3. Sherry
    Dec 12 2010

Well, the lettering of the comments isn’t bigger! 😯

TTYL good night!

4. Sherry
    Dec 12 2010

Well, pooh!!!

I forgot, again, to say that I like the colors.

• Dec 12 2010

You like the colors now or before? It had a rainbow effect… you liked that?

5. Dec 12 2010

Night my dear! I need to put an image in the back ground, too…. OMG, I have to get to bed! Good night, sleep tight!

6. Dec 13 2010

Do ya like the flowery background now Sherry? I am not sure if I like this pink flower or orange rhododendrons. Though I think they’re both pretty! LOL! My eyes are crossing now… it’s time for bed for real!

7. Sherry
    Dec 13 2010

I love any background you want-its neat that you can do that! 😀

• Dec 13 2010

Thanks Sherry! A girl has to be sure her friends are happy, too!

8. Sherry
    Dec 14 2010

Haha, Andrea! A girl has to be able to change her mind on a whim, too! Love the butterflies~

• Dec 14 2010

I like the butterflies, too! I think what I’ll do is change the background every now and then. That’s why I like this theme, because I can “play” and be creative and change things around! 🙂

9. Louise Fell
    Dec 16 2010

I knew you would get creative and share your talents. I love it. It’s so you and now have a chance to look at those lovely butterflies when we visit. Good one.
    Busy doing xmas cards, back at you later. Weeze

• Dec 16 2010

Thanks, Weezie! Yes, I like that I can use my own photography in the header image! But, I am worried that the text is a little too difficult to read. Do you find that to be true? There’s another equally pretty blog template that I may switch to as a test to see if the readability improves. Let me know your thoughts, if you don’t mind! 🙂