December 17, 2010

Oh George

River Cruz and George Anthony

Today’s document release in the case against Casey Anthony included more video and audio than documents.

There were quite a number of new details regarding what River Cruz had to share with regards to George Anthony.

To say that today’s release of information was rather dramatic, is putting it mildly.  A great deal of damning information was revealed.  So much so that George Anthony’s attorney released the following statement with regards to the allegations of his affair with River Cruz:

1. At no time did George Anthony request $20,000 from Holloway/Cruz.
2. At no time did George Anthony become “more than friends” with Holloway/Cruz.
3. At no time did George Anthony attack his daughter during the time that she was released from jail on bond.
4. At no time did George Anthony grab Casey Anthony around the neck or throw her against a wall.
5. At no time did George Anthony confide any of his opinions or thoughts to Holloway/Cruz regarding this case.

Given what River had to say about the dynamics within the Anthony clan, it is fairly safe to assume that Law Enforcement (LE) may be focusing on George Anthony’s actions in this case.

Of course I have no way of knowing this, but one could safely glean from the tenor of the LE interviews, there is clear interest in what George Anthony said and did in the early days of the case. For instance, in the early days of the case, George was quite cooperative with LE.  Then, after the bond hearing, he began to seriously dissemble and reneged on everything he’d claimed in the early days.  You may recall that in his early discussions with LE and the FBI, he discussed the smell of decomposition in the Pontiac Sunfire driven by Casey, as well as his doubt that Casey was being truthful, and his initial skepticism about the existence of Zanny the Nanny, and more.

Now, of course, George is riding a horse of a different color and, is playing two sides against the middle.  George was publicly supporting his daughter, but according to River he was also hiding a great deal about what he thought or knew about what happened to Caylee.

First of all, George’s motivations for covering for Casey boils down to her statement to LE:  “He’s lost one girl (Caylee), and he doesn’t want to loose another (Casey).  Is this his motivation to do or say what ever it takes to protect Casey?

River stated that George clearly believed that whatever happened to Caylee was an accident.   According to River, he (George) said the baby’s death was an accident that spun out of control – that snowballed out of control.

George Anthony inferred to River that the death was an accident that Casey tried to cover it up until it got too big.

In the two River Cruz interviews with John Allen, Eric Edwards, and Yuri Mellich, the detectives are intent on finding out how George knew it was an “accident” and at one point River says she thought that maybe Casey confessed to George about “the accident”, but she’s clearly not sure.

Some of the topics that River discussed, and that I found particularly interesting, are:

• River began slowly to see that the Anthony’s were using people and that their search for Caylee was never in earnest.
  • George never searched, the times he claimed he was searching or looking for work, he spent with River.
  • George Anthony was a media hound.  River describes having some of the local news reporters on his speed dial and would constantly call the media.
  • The Anthony’s were motivated by money.  During a Good Morning America interview in which they were going to earn $20,000, George allegedly called Cindy, furiously yelling at her for not getting the money upfront for the appearance on Good Morning America.  “I told you to get the F*cking money first, ” River said she heard George exclaim over the phone.
  • George led River to believe that he was destitute for money and needed help putting food on the table.
  • George Anthony grabbed Casey around the neck, shook her, threw her against the wall. Cindy had to intervene and get George off of Casey.
  • George once told River the home was paid off, but later claimed he was loosing his home and asked for $20,000 from River.
  • Cindy was sedated a lot, and was not doing well. River would bring her flowers constantly.
  • River gave George, in total, about $4,000, she says.
  • During the search for Caylee, River would, on a daily basis, put $20 into the donation canister to help support the search for Caylee until she realized it was going to Kid Finders. After hearing this, she began to give the money directly to George.
  • George told River that Casey made up Juliette Lewis.
  • George told River he loved her.  Text messages stated he needed her in his life.
  • River  believes that both Cindy and George used, in their depositions in the civil case, a description of River to describe Zanny the Nanny. (Curly hair that is straightened, perfect teeth, a tattoo down her arm, good build, a perfect 10, matches River.)

Needless to say, River Cruz’s remarks to LE paint a very sordid picture of George Anthony.  It paints him, frankly, as lacking scruples, as desperate, and willing to say or do anything to deceive and save Casey.

Oh George!  No wonder you’ve been hiding lately.

1. Sherry
    Dec 18 2010

I had a hard time paying attention to what River was saying-she sounded so melodramatic for considering the length of time she and George had been through with their relationship (several months, I believe). I tried to be understanding about it but it just drove me nuts to listen to her. So, I appreciate your summary, Andrea.

George’s lawyer can come out proclaiming that George never tried to choke Casey when she got out on bond the first time but there were other witnesses-Tracy and George’s Ohio buddy. Tim Miller showed up in the aftermath of the incident and talked with George’s buddy, Jim, and he had no nice thing to say himself about Casey.

• Dec 18 2010

Hey Sherry! I know, River is difficult to listen to at times, she’s a very emotional person, it seems. Now, I’m not a fan of her behavior – not in the least, but I do believe her. I have read and listened to her a lot, and her stories are always consistent (except for lying about sleeping with George).

I agree with you, it’s a little too late for the lawyer to come out with his proclamations since most of what River is saying can be proved. Since, like you mention, there were others who will substantiate the event with Casey .

The Anthony’s are their own worst enemies. perhaps now they have come to the reality that all their actions will certainly come back to haunt them one by one. As is happening now.

Talk about hubris!!!!!

• Sherry
        Dec 18 2010

Oh, that was her sister that said River and George were sleeping together and that there were pics and all. River straightened that out but also gave the impression there was an intimate relationship going on. To some, like me 😳 ,intimate means more than kissy-face tag, lol.

Yep, time won’t erase or make less serious their actions from day 31. I do believe there is an investigation into George and Cindy’s actions/activities. As I said before, you don’t lie to the FBI…

• Dec 18 2010

Yeah, I believe there was an intimate relationship, more than kissy-face, too! LOL! Too bad that River was afraid to tell LE about it, but she was so embarrassed… George is a married man, after all. I’d be mortified, too, but I would tell the truth about it for crying out loud! This is a murder case after all.

You got it – time will not erase what George and Cindy have done to deceive… and the fact that they’d have the gall to lie to LE, well it puts them in a whole other category of criminal, in my opinion. I do think they may be facing some charges when all is said and done…..

2. grownyoungmom
    Dec 18 2010

Thank you for the summary, I haven’t listened to the audios, I did try to read some of Casey’s letters, her penmanship gives me a headache! I found it interesting in one of her letters she wrote that her parents were going to separate over George’s interview with LE. Now it makes sense the statement from their now attorney that they are not getting a divorce. Guess they knew all this was coming out. Who cares anyway! I am glad they have kept their mouths shut lately, maybe they are finally realizing that they may pay in the end for all their deception. It is SO sad this family has used the death of that beautiful child to make money, absolutely sickening!

• Dec 18 2010

Hi Grown-young-mom,

I agree with you about how difficult it is to read those letters in Casey’s hand… her penmanship gives me a headache, too! And, as interesting as the letters are to read, it’s not worth the sore eyes and headache!

Yes, I do think you’re correct that they knew all this was coming out hence the statements about not getting a divorce, and George’s absence from the courtroom of late.

It really is poetic justice that because this family tried so desperately to circumspect the law, they end up being culpable with regards to inadvertently releasing damning evidence against the daughter they want to protect. Karma? Who’s to say, but they surely have not helped their daughter one bit. That’s what happens when you lie and then you lie about lying, as they have done all along.

Oh boy! What fools those Anthony’s be!

• Sherry
        Dec 18 2010

Hahaha! I came here to ask if you might be willing to give an overview of those letters with commentary on any specifics things of interest in them. I take it the answer is , “NO”. LOL!

I don’t mind the handwriting-just the juvenile things she writes about for a person her age. Emotionally, she is 12 years old, it seems. That, to me, is painful.Plus, I find her hard to believe in the accusations against her brother and dad. I hate being like that-suspicious-because it could be the truth. She just isn’t credible.

• Dec 18 2010

ha ha ha! Oh I tell ya what, it’s tough to read those letters, but maybe I will. I’m not sure if I believe the allegations against her dad, but I think there “may” be some truth about Lee only because she had told a few people, including Jesse, prior to the tragedy of Caylee’s murder.

But, she’s not credible, that is surely true! Wooo boy! Like Judge Strickland so aptly pointed out (I think it was Judge Strickland 🙂 ) “The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers.”

3. Rob
    Dec 18 2010

Hi Andrea, Very good observations. The story of the death of Caylee sounds like a Shakespearen tragedy. As for the stories about George Anthony…… “Something is rotten in Denmark”. I pray that justice will come for Caylee, if not from her family then, from the State of Flordia, and the people who will not forget what happened to her.

• Dec 18 2010

Hey thanks Rob. Oh it surely is a Shakespearean tragedy…. The twists and turns and the egos and the tragedy and the hubris….one could craft a pretty alarming tragedy with the cast of these characters, and the plots that interweave through subplots like spiders making webs over other spider webs. Boy, it’s tangled!

Something IS rotten in Denmark, and it stinks to the high heavens. There are so many stinking lies here – nearly everyone lies, but like Sherry points out, ya’ can’t lie to the FBI…. I mean, you have to be pretty crazy to lie to them!!!

4. katydid
    Dec 18 2010

Somewhere in the transcripts of one of the first interviews with GA…he stated that if Caylee is dead…he knows his daughter had something to do with it. IMO he is just as guilty as Casey and $indy.

• Dec 18 2010

Yes, yes, yes, Katydid! That’s true! He did say that… And I sure agree with you, the Cindy and George are guilty, too. They have done all they can do to interfere with justice in this case. Even to the FBI, not to mention to LE, they have lied and dismantled other lies to paint more lies… it’s crazy! Talk about snowballs? They have made quite of few snowballs themselves….

5. Molly
    Dec 18 2010

Notice George did not deny taking ANY money from River.

• Dec 18 2010

That’s true Molly…! LOL! Good observation!

6. Hilde
    Dec 18 2010

Andrea, thanks for summing the last doc Dump up so nicely for us 🙂
    I tried to read Casey’s Letters but didn’t get far, her Writing got the best of me and I really didn’t want to read anymore in spite of how interesting they might be.
    As for George putting his Hands around Casey’s Neck, it really isn’t that far fetched and there is a good Possibility he actually did it. I wouldn’t blame him one bit to have gotten frustrated with Casey, he knew she was lying about almost everything she told her Parents, he also knew she was the one responsible for what happened to Caylee. George might be a lot of things but he doesn’t strike me as being stupid!
    It would be in the Anthony’s best Interest to stay quiet and out of the Lime Light from now on. Their Actions already have caused them enough Problems and still will haunt them later on. LE isn’t done with the Anthony Clan yet, that is just my Opinion.

• Dec 18 2010

Hey Hilde, You’re welcome… My next project is to listen to Joe Jordan and Lori Cree, I think that’s what her name is. As far as the letters….well, they are sure tough to get through. Yes, now that the Anthony’s have finally stopped talking, they also need to stay out of trouble! I just don’t want them to make matters worse and her chances for the Death Penalty are increased. I just don’t want her to get the DP. Life in prison is my hope….

I agree that LE is probably not finished with the Anthony’s. I mean heck, you just don’t lie to the FBI!

• Hilde
        Dec 19 2010

Andrea I am almost certain Casey A. will not get the DP. I could be wrong but I don’t think so. Life in Prison would be ok with me too. We just have to wait and see how this will
        work out, as long Justice will be done, that is all what matters. JMO

• Dec 19 2010

I sure hope you’re right, Hilde. I can’t help but worry, though, when I see the defense antics in this case. And, I bet the jury will see Baez as we do- they won’t like him, and it’s important for the defendant that the jury likes the lawyer representing him or her.

As you know, I am not in the least bit sympathetic toward Casey Anthony, but I am vehemently opposed to the death penalty, as you also know, and it frightens me to think her chances of getting the DP are raised via her hapless attorney. That’s really troubling to me.

7. Louise Fell
    Dec 18 2010

The one thing George, Cindy and Casey have in common: Who is going to cry wolf first? Every turn in this drama has one or the other denying what the other said and did. I believe the cell phone texts, the location at and around the time of June 15th-21st are going to be the guts of the mystery to solve. It will be very painful to listen to sooooo much testimony that will seem very boring, but will also add a lot of credence to the LE’s theory of the case against Casey Anthony. Noone in their right mind is going to find Casey innocent of a 30 day denial and hidden treasure not found. It’s impossible to get over that one HUGE issue. I don’t believe they have to prove how Caylee was killed. They just have to show that lie upon lie led to a coverup and a disposal of the little girl, with no consciousness of guilt or remorse. The fact that the little girl was missing for 30 days will be more than enough to prove a well thought out plan. JMO

• Dec 18 2010

Hey Weezie, you got that right. The fact that 31 days passed and Casey never reported her daughter missing (Cindy is the one who reported it, as we know). I agree with you that they do not have to say how Caylee died, just that it’s a homicide is enough. And, my goodness, I forgot to add in this post that River said that she’d been to the Anthony home many times, but that no one “talked” in the home due to the fact the family thought that LE had “bugged” the home. To me that is just very telling!

8. Louise Fell
    Dec 19 2010

Hi Andrea; I just sent you a link to Blog Radio regarding the author of Mommy’s Little Girl. You should take a listen and if you find it appropriate you might want to let your readers in on it too. Fanning is very interesting. Weezie

• Dec 19 2010

Thanks so much, Weezie! I will most definitely listen! You’re welcome to post any links here that you’d like to, Weezie. But, if you’d rather I post it, that’s okay, too. 🙂 You’re the best!

9. GasCanGeorge
    Dec 21 2010

HE’s more suspicious than Casey and only complicates this case even more as his actions points to guilt and desperation more so than his twin KC. Hope the State doesnt plan on using his lie
    about seeing them leave on the 16th because it’ll backfire. HE’s hardly credible, was more worried about his precious gascans than his own granddaughter. HE’s an ex cop and he didnt see a redflag upon seeing CAsey with empty gascans and not his granddaugter? WAsnt he worried where she was if his daughter
    had to steal gas etc, etc? Come on a third grader can figure it out that this man has Caylee’s blood all over them

• Dec 21 2010

Hey GasCanGeorge,

I have questions about the 16th, too, though I don’t share your suspicion of George – at least not to the extent you describe. I do think he is covering up a great deal, so is Cindy. It could be that once they realized that Zanny was a figment of their imagination, they began to create a mountain of lies to hide Casey’s involvement.

As far as the gas cans…. I don’t get that either. I would only be speculating about what occurred that day because I just don’t know. I also wonder about why George said that Cindy was chasing Casey in her car, though Cindy later denied that. They are acting as if those 31 days, on the one hand, were not worrisome for them. But they realize that makes them seem callous, so they tell stories of how they chased her, etc. on the other hand. Then, out of another corner of their mouth, they discuss how Cindy and Casey were in constant contact during those 31 days. The problem with them is their stories just don’t add up and it makes it seem as if they were somehow involved in a cover up of the crime itself.
      I just don’t know, but it doesn’t all add up, as we know. I don’t know if we’ll ever know all the truth here unless someone flips and tells what really happened. Maybe Lee will be the one to tell the whole story. Hard to say.
      Anyway, thanks for bringing this topic up!

10. GasCanGeorge
    Dec 21 2010

George IMO just continued the stalling and lying and yes I feel he’s involved. And the reason and motive? Money, Money and more Money.

11. Venice
    Dec 21 2010

George thinks he is such a gigolo. What’s with these STUPID women giving him money??? C’mon now River….grow a backbone.

• GasCanGeorge
      Jan 27 2011

YEah, wonder why he lowered his standards? Possibly trying to gain access to feed his addictions or a possible set up?? Sorry this girl is hardly close to a 10.. Setting her up to fill the Nanny shoes?? LOL… Far from it. If he was reaching for a 10..More like he was begging for $$$, maybe for his testosterone shots
      His actions are more bizzare then his daughters, and yet he still walks the streets. Lie after lie,,,They jsut didnt investigate the way that they should’ve therefore the two dysfunctional grandparents will walk the streets collecting on their dead grandbaby…..

12. weezie
    Dec 23 2010

The texting proves that Cindy, George, Lee and Casey were in contact with her during those 31 days so I think it’s a huge stretch to say that they were involved with either the accident or malicious murder. They were just plainly blown over AGAIN by Casey’s lies and deceipt. Mastering to keep her parents away from Caylee for that long, means Casey had taken off before but for shorter stints of time. It’s not that far a stretch to think that Cindy and George continued to trust their lying daughter, because love was stronger than the morale committment to Caylee’s well being. I venture to say that there were arguments about who should take care of Caylee. I think Casey won out on that score, enough that George and Cindy did not want another battle royal, if they confronted her yet again about her whereabouts. JMO

13. offthecuff
    Dec 25 2010

When they were in contact, texting or phone, it was the briefest of contacts. Many times it was Cindy leaving a voice message, but, yes, Casey did ward off GnC with her lies. I don’t think they trusted her at all, but the lies were good enough to keep them at bay. Like the Facebook message queried, how was Caylee being taken care of? They simply didn’t put the effort into tracking her down. In a way, they were scared of her. In hindsight, they probably would do things quite differently.

• Dec 25 2010

Hi Weezie and OfftheCuff,

Merry Christmas! I think George and Cindy were possibly afraid of Casey, but perhaps they were at their wits end at that point since Casey was so unmanageable, disagreeable, and completely contemptuous toward her parents at that point. I agree they didn’t make any effort to track her down until the end (they did send Lee into a club – he was tracking her for the parents towards the end), but I do think they trusted her to take care of Caylee, tragically. I think they probably also were resigned to the fact that since Casey was the mother, there wasn’t too much they could do.

However, I do believe the parents were involved in a cover up of the crime, once they processed all the information they were given (the smell, the cops telling them about the lies, her stories changing) they realized Casey was involved and that’s when their cover up began. This is just my sense of it, I am anxious to hear what story of the crime the Prosecutors tell.

14. weezie
    Dec 26 2010

Now that you mention it, G&C did change their tunes about the smell and lies that Casey told, were now becoming their truth, so they could protect a very guilty Casey. Truly a tragedy. I just can’t wait to hear their lies on the stand. Contempt you say? Plenty of that coming down the pyke.

15. GasCanGeorge
    Jan 26 2011

Amazing the only documents released are the ones to potencially taint the jury pool. Over and over again we see party photos. We dont even know if those photos were actually taken during that time frame or havent heard the reasoning behind it. I can imagine who took these photos were given a large fee to release them, I wonder just how much!
    Anyway, goes to show how desperate the State is IMO. They dont have to get on TV and give interviews, their actions in releasing certain information and photos speaks for them. So, what I’m saying here is, the trial has not begun. We have not heard anything yet as to her defense. Why havent they relased George and Cindy’s work records and cell phone records? Why havent they looked into possible accomplices or another possibe killer within that family? What is clear from their actions that someone developed and followed thru with a script, as they all stuck to certain things. One main thing that sticks out is the last time they actually saw Caylee which everyone one of them said June 9th. Even Cindy’s mother . So what does that show you? Cindy Anthony was behind that. What else? We need to look at the big picture here, not just photos to try and brain wash into thinking one person could’ve done this. All I know that this investigation has been inept from the beginning from not following up on crucial tips to not looking into someone else possibly involved within that family circle, or an accomplice….Just watch out for falling into the media BS. I havent , not until I hear both sides!!

16. weezie10
    Jan 26 2011

Gas Can George; I can see that you are very suspect on how the investigation actually happened. Are you saying that George, Cindy or Lee could actually be part of the crime OR the coverup? I really want to know your thoughts on this. I have wondered why Cindy and George differed in their testimonies, they are not seen together, nor is there any evidence that they see Casey AT ALL, in the last two years? Why is that? Perhaps once the parents knew how the media showed all the tapings of their conversations, THEY became mute, not that Casey wanted it that way. I have a hard time believing that Casey has shunned her parents. According to her cell mate, she wanted nothing more than her parents love and approval. None of us are privy anymore to those prison visits, I’m sure they are kept under wraps. I don’t see George in court anymore. Wow, we could have fireworks and we don’t even know it yet! Cindy against George, Lee against both parents? Now I do understand why the PSYCHO CASEY is so ….

17. GasCanGeorge
    Jan 27 2011

Where are the witnessess who saw Cindy arrive back home with Caylee on June 15th? Where was GEorge’s statements saying he saw them that night? OR Caylee at home that evening.. HE only said he saw the two of them leave on June 16th,,,,BS!…..He said that to protect Cindy IMO.. Where did Casey meet her mother when she handed Caylee off? WAs it at different places? I have this feeling Casey was already out of the house , may have been kicked out sooner possibly the week of June 9th..What happened to CAylee the weekend she was at Ricardo;s>? Was she handing her off to someone then? Cindy?
    George, the bi0-dad?

I won;t get into everything else the autorities didnt do. But dont you wonder why It was soooo easy to find Casey in July and not the entire month of June?
    And why it was soooo easey for Casey to gain access to Cindy’s accounts AFTER she stole from her grandparents? Was she given that access because she part of the stalling ? Is this a cover up for KC or a parent? You wonder! Guess we’ll see what happens at trial but there is just too much missing in this case to come to a conviction now….I’ve said it since day one….
    I just want justice but the right person to pay

18. GasCanGeorge
    Jan 27 2011

The only person who can place Caylee with Casey is George. The only person besides Casey’s own lies following what someone wanted her to say. I dont think she knew at the time she was implicating herself and i’m sure she would love to take that back now. When Kc said she was following a script, I believe her…..She was just too far gone at the time and then finding out something happened to her daughter possibly by the hands of her own parent? Hmmmmm…..Enough said.
    All IMOO

19. weezie10
    Jan 27 2011

GasCanGeorge: Are you saying you don’t believe anything that Robyn said about Casey’s reaction to finding Caylee in the woods? Andrea did a post and a link to the statements she made (68 pages), please read it if you can. I don’t understand why you think someone else did it? Where’s the proof that one of her parents or Lee did the crime? What in fact happened, is that LE took Casey in to question her about Caylee’s whereabouts. She never asked for her parents, Lee, a Lawyer or any such assistance. She thought she could outsmart even the toughest investigators. After all, this is what she did to her parents, her friends and co – workers. These statements will be allowed into the court and used as they will, by the Prosecution to lay out their case of murder in the 1st degree by Casey Marie Anthony. She alone commited the crime and nothing is going to change that fact. Her parents and brother may seem like slimy liars but that’s to protect the girl who is behind bars. Just because George had a daliance, and Cindy and Casey were at odds with each other most of the time (jealousy over Caylee), Lee the protector of Casey (which doesn’t make him a molestor, as Casey would have the world believe), doesn’t make them a party to the crime. The one point you made about why was it easier to find her in July and not June? Well that’s a good one and I guess we will see through the trial, just how much she was in contact with her family. If anything G&C were not good parents. If it were me, I would never have accepted Caylee being out of contact for more than 3 days. It’s ridiculous to think that they were nonchalant about not seeing Caylee for that long? I wonder how much they really did try to find her during June? and part of July. Yes that baffles me too, but I’m not going to stretch it to : Well G&C must have done it. Sorry but I disagree.

20. GasCanGeorge
    Jan 27 2011

How are you so sure Caylee was alive or even made it home from the nursing home on June 15th? Just curious.
    Where’s that evidence?

21. GasCanGeorge
    Jan 27 2011

I am not insinuating she’s innocent, but there will be many questions in that jury deliberations that they better have answers for. Again, if I question it, and many other’s i’m sure, the jury will also. There is a reason why KC did not report her missing, think about it. And it’s not because she is the one who killed her,,,,there is no evidence pointing to that. Again, Cindy is the last known person to see her alive…Think about that too!

Take care.

22. GasCanGeorge
    Jan 27 2011

Think about Cindy throwing everyone under the bus including Casey. She removed herself from June 16th placing George there, she walked out of the house and never noticed Caylee or Casey? Give me a break,,,lmaoooooo. IF anyone believes that they drank the Cindy koolaid once again.
    She also threw Lee under the buss when she called 911 saying Casey told lee the babysitter stole her. Again, placing Lee there, not her. She just mearly repeated what Casey said to Lee? LMAOOO again. We never heard anything about a babysitter stole her until KC got on the phone after Cindy said that. Sooo,, KC just followed the script from there….IT’s all BS including Cindyh’s fake 911 calls…She wasnt crying or concerned the first call made(this after smelling death)…think about it.

• Sherry
      Jan 27 2011

I can’t see Casey going down for anybody! Least of all, her mother, if she was going to go down in someone else’s stead.

• weezie10
        Jan 27 2011

Couldn’t have said it better Sherry. GasCanGeorge, I like your thinking but not the results. Your questions are relevant and good. However, I just don’t understand your theory enough. Perhaps you need to lay out why you think it was Cindy George or Lee. WHY?

• GasCanGeorge
        Feb 22 2011

Hi Weez….

I am mearly stating that the prosecution does not have
        enough to convict her to death due to all the overwhelming reasonable doubt pertaining to Cindy and George’s lies and possible obstuction etc and we’ll find out Lee’s involvement at trial…
        I dont have the proof anyone did it, not George, Cindy or Casey… either does the state….I laid out just a portion of potencial reasonable doubt….I dont have the time to go on and i’m not getting into the investigators
        screw ups from day one…..
        Also like your frame of thinking however I disagree about the potencial outcome. I am not a Casey or a child killer supporter….I am worried about the outcome and a guilty party not being held accountable, tis all.

23. weezie10
    Jan 27 2011

I have thought what you said. There’s no evidence that Casey didn’t commit this crime, none. You have laid out good questions to be answered, and no doubt if the trolls who work for the Defence find your questions that might be what they will use to discredit the notion that Casey was the perpetrator of the crime. Cindy didn’t need to be be crying in order to get the police there. She was panicked. When she made that statement about the smell in the car, she thought honestly that the baby was kidnapped, the way Casey said to Lee. If Cindy was using this as a setup to point the finger at Casey, why didn’t she say more? She could have said a hell of a lot more. Or she could have told the LE that she thought George had done it. Please, she had lots of time to consider the options. The only person throwing anyone under the bus is Casey and Baez. It’s their theme to point the finger at anyone and everyone so that Casey will have enough jurors to have a hung jury. Bozo wants to milk this river dry and he’ll use all the lies that Casey has told, to do it too. There’s no motive for the grandparents to do away with Caylee, none. There’s lots of motive for Casey though.

• Sherry
      Jan 27 2011

You know Weezie, if the scenario that Cindy murdered her granddaughter were true, Cindy would have laid it at George’s feet just to get rid of the leech finally! Casey was Cindy’s princess…

No way would anyone fall for the idea that Cindy did it. BTW, GasCanGeorge here doesn’t sound like the same GCG I’ve read comments from before at other blogs-this GCG seems to either be a different one or has had a turn-around in thinking about this case.

• GasCanGeorge
        Feb 25 2011

IT’s me…..If there are more documents released, my opinions may change etc, etc….Geesh, you may hear me say, it’s a slam dunk finally if something is released that seals the deal…

I’ve invested and donated $$$’s to blogs that I feel are dedicated to seeking the truth and thensome, so i’m deeply invested in justice for this little girl

• Feb 25 2011

Hi GasCanGeorge…. yes, you are very analytical about this, which is fine… I think you will be satisfied with the justice that is delivered for Caylee, I really do. It’s all going to work out just fine!

• Jul 5 2011

I’m satisfied now an innocent wont be put to death

PEACE and JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

24. weezie10
    Jan 27 2011

Oh Sherry; you are always so quick and I just love your retorts. The only thing Cindy did was put up with the lug (George) and cover for Casey, so George wouldn’t throw a hissie fit any time Casey did something out of the ordinary. I even think she tried to rationalize Casey’s long stint away from home. I believe we will hear testimony from her coworkers regarding her statements to them during Casey’s disapperance with Caylee. She even kept mum about the stealing for a while. Yes, she loves Casey even now. She is vigilant about going to court. And I’m not one of those people who thinks she does it to be seen. I understand that even though they don’t go to see Casey, they do write back and forth via Bozo the carrier pigeon. BTW; I thought GasCanGeorge sounded familiar. I think over at Marinade Dave’s. Speaking of gas cans, I wonder why she/he took that name for a handle? GASCANGEORGE, come clean, you really don’t think the parents are the culprits? Are you pulling our legs? and hairs one at a time?

25. GasCanGeorge
    Jan 31 2011

Nah, i’m not trying to pull anyones leg. I’ve been saying the same thing since day one, atleast i’m consistent. All I am saying is I dont think they have enought to convict due to the doubt from the other’s who lived in that home….Just to sum it up…: )

26. GasCanGeorge
    Jan 31 2011

Weezie10,
    Question: Where is the witness other than an Anthony
    seeing Casey leaving the home with Caylee…And how do we know that Caylee was there and alive on the evening of June 15th? Just curious…This is what the jury will be asking as well..Among many other things. AGain, I am not saying she’s innocent, but i’m not saying George and CIndy are either.

27. GasCanGeorge
    Jan 31 2011

No, i’ve posted over at the original fox blog, and Topix…..I have nothing to hide, the name I chose yrs ago when I first said they’ll go after GEorge….Sure enough they are,,,,I’ve been right with everything i’ve said thus far…I dont want to be but it’s common sense what they’re going to do….I dont want that biotch to walk, but again, with LE’s f ups and the State’s theory ,,,,,they wont gain a conviction…That is MY OPINION…..They better change their theory

• Sherry
      Jan 31 2011

At least you speak intelligently and explain your opinion well! 😀

• Jan 31 2011

oh dear… I hope you’re wrong about the conviction, GasCanGeorge… I know your wrong – well, I pray you are. But, seriously, there is no way this case will fail, there is too much circumstantial evidence, don’t you think, for it to fail? And, personally, I don’t think we really know the State’s theory yet…. I definitely know we don’t know the defense theory! LOL!

• GasCanGeorge
        Feb 7 2011

Andrea, I pray they have a conviction however my doubts are there, believe you me. IF they can prove Casey left that home with Caylee they have a conviction, if they cannot, the biotch will walk or hung jury.

• GasCanGeorge
        Feb 7 2011

If they go with the theory that she killed Caylee out of spite like i’ve heard on other blogs, it’s my feelign they’ll lose as they wont be able to prove there was a fight and what it was about on June 15th. Plus the jury will have the mystery of the bio–dad to contend with and why Caylee was killed on Father’s day….You take Cindy’s control issues from yrs before up until the death, the defense has enough just on Cindy to plant doubt as Cindy is a story teller and It probably could plant doubt in the jurors minds that she was behind the nanny story….When you look at the big picture, Cindy has been the one in control. And she is the one who said Casey said the babysitter stole her FIRST on that 911 call. Casey followed suit as usual why? Because I believe the cover up began with Cindy….How could KC back out out of it when her own mother already planted that seed?….Again, we’ll hear at trial…..And yes, you are correct. We dont know what the State’s theory is nor the defense and that is what makes my point. How can you convict her without hearing both sides. Yes, I first thought she is guilty as sin, but then again, watching Cindy and GEorge and their lies and manipulations, I just dont know now…..Atleast not 100 percent….YET…Ijust pray for justice, and the right Anthony to pay….

Weezio,,,If you dont like my opnions so be it…it’s a blog and blogs are for opinions…Deal with it

• Feb 7 2011

Hey Gas Can George…. Well, her father saw her leaving…. and she was with Tony that evening – they got movies at blockbuster. I really don’t think that will be a huge hurdle since they have George seeing her leave, although she did come back later after George left…. Nobody saw Scott Peterson leave with Lacy, and he was convicted… Plus there was not nearly as much evidence in that case as there is in this one. Don’t worry, GCG, she’ll be convicted….. no way they’ll let her walk.

28. weezie10
    Feb 4 2011

Gas Can George: You are always hammering the timeline of where Caylee was last seen. Well I ask you this…. Why would Casey stay in jail all this time to cover for her parent/s/Lee. I don’t think it would be rational to say that SHE IS PROTECTING them, especially when she doesn’t even look up at them when she has chances to reafirm her loyality and love. This is rubbish and I’m sure you will see that the Prosecution has enough to cover that question.

• GasCanGeorge
      Mar 31 2011

Ummmm,,,,because George most likely talked her into trying to beat it, by following his lead and if by chance she arrived home to find her daughter dead, wouldn’t you be scared?? And if she was threatened that she would be blamed, there you go, GA convinces her or threatens her to not call and he’d help with the stalling and cover up.,,,Did Casey leave the home and leave Caylee with George?? Did GA threaten her to not call authorities? Dunno, that is why we need to have an open mind until we hear everything! This investigation well,,,,,never mind. I’ll be back trail time…..God bless Caylee and for the truth!

• GasCanGeorge
        Mar 31 2011

I’ll be back trial time if i’m not banned….Ciao

• GasCanGeorge
        Mar 31 2011

one more thing…I think and it’s just my own opinion that George does not and did not want his affairs and illegal escort activities and possible illegal gamblings come out, that is why he may have convinced her to not call authorities, it is and was all about GEORGE…..
        Also, who his to say that he didnt get tied up in some illegal stuff that caused Caylee’s death also..DRUGS or gambling debts etc’??

CIAO

• Mar 31 2011

GasCanGeorge! You will NOT be banned from here – You have a right to your opinion! And, if you want to withhold your opinion, that’s perfectly okay. We can have any opinion we like because we are not the triers of fact on this case, the jury will be. there is no good reason under the sun for you or I or anyone to express their feelings – unless they are on the jury….

29. GasCanGeorge
    Feb 7 2011

Does the State have documents that anyone else saw Caylee on June 15th other than Cindy Anthony? At that home? Where’s George’s statements that he saw Caylee alive on that date? Where was George that day? At night and during that day? Casey was with Tony until??? Who is to say Caylee was even alive when Casey returned?? This is what the defense is going to lay out,,,,just a few things………..The State better have the proof that Casey saw her daughter alive after Cindy had her and left with her or she’s going to walk///Again, I’m hoping they have more that they havent released…..I’m praying….See you all in May

• Sherry
      Feb 7 2011

“See you all in May”???

You aren’t leaving us, are you? Noooo! Please don’t. You are, at least, keeping us on our toes, GCG! Thanks for that!