throw out the kitchen, too
The Casey Anthony Defense Team has filed a flurry of motions to challenge more of the discovery from entering into evidence at trial.
The defense is doing what it should be doing and challenging what it deems the most damaging pieces of discovery. At some point there will be a hearing where all the evidence is laid out and both the State and the Defense stipulate (concur) or argue about what discovery will be entered as evidence into the trial.
In the meantime, we will see a flurry of motions asking that the Judge not only throw out the kitchen sink, but also the kitchen!
Late Thursday evening, WFTV reported that over 100 pages of motions were delivered to the court by the defense.
Some of the items included in the motion to exclude evidence are:
- The tattoo “Bella Vita” (Italian for Beautiful Life) that Casey got while her daughter was “missing”.
- Traces of chloroform – discovered in the trunk of Casey’s car.
- A stain in the trunk of a car that is reportedly in the shape of a small child in a fetus-like pose.
- The MySpace content from Cindy Anthony’s page where she wrote: “My Caylee is Missing,” and talked about how jealously took her granddaughter from her.
- Casey wrote a post on MySpace that said, “Everyone lies, everyone dies….life is never easy.”
Those of us following this case know that there’s an avalanche of evidence, and the above is only the tip of the iceberg.
When it rains, it snows. It will take a gargantuan snow plow to hide all the damaging evidence in this case. (You can bet the State won’t be snowed!)
Source: WFTV Defense Wants Casey’s MySpace Postings Tossed Out