January 28, 2011

disturbing discovery released today

There was a great deal of discovery released today, by the State of Florida, in the case against Casey Anthony.

The information (some old and some new pieces of discovery) will take a lot of time to read and digest.

I have spent the last couple of hours reading transcripts, letters, and listening to taped conversations.  What stands out to me is the fact that there are some nefarious goings on in this case behind the scenes.  For instance, there was a phone message to Amy Huizenga, in which the speaker is clearly threatening her; demanding she drop the felony charges against Casey (with regards to all the money Casey had stolen) . It was disturbing, to say the least.  Listen here.

The message is very difficult to hear, there’s a lot of background interference, but what the speaker clearly says to Amy is:

You need to listen and listen good, those charges need to get dropped as soon as possible and you need to do everything you can to get them dropped….

Also included was an FBI laboratory report with regards to the entry made in a journal, dated ’03.  You may remember the entry in which Casey writes that she had no regrets, but she was worried, etc.?  As it turned out, that entry dated ’03 couldn’t have been written then because that type of journal was not produced until 2004.

There is a great deal of information on Laura Buchanan.

There are revealing letters to Casey from Cindy Anthony.

And quite a bit more.

Stay tuned….

1. Jan 28 2011

hello to all bozo is behind this phone call period.he got someone to place the call and then had amy threaten to drop charges.no other excuses for all this time taking for a trial.a trial that should have been finished with long ago but bozo strikes again.its all about winning but this will all back fire.

• Jan 29 2011

Hi Annie, I don’t think there’s any proof that Baez is behind making the call to Amy H. If you know something more, let us know. I think Baez may appear to have done some sleazy things with regards to following the rules of discovery, and how he lawyers, but I would not go so far as to suggest he would encourage this type of criminal behavior. You know what I mean? It’s one thing to be a crummy attorney, it’s another thing to engage in criminal activity……. I don’t think Baez would do this.

2. Sherry
    Jan 29 2011

I could believe he is capable of it! Back when we first heard of Baez being Casey’s attorney a blog I was on linked to a craigslist posting of a woman who was raped by his client. She was harrassed to the point that she had to move out of the state because of fear. At the blog where that was posted we all debated on its truth and I believed it to be the truth.

But! Over at Dave’s one of the commentors brought up the fact that George and Cindy were in NY at the time of the call and that the call came from a phone near Times Square. Fascinating to wonder about.

• Jan 29 2011

Hey Sherry, I’m not following what you mean regarding the rape. Are you saying the client was one of Jose’s who raped a woman, and she was the victim of calls like the one Amy H. got?

And, the call to Amy H., it originated from Times Square? Interesting, if it’s true….

• Sherry
        Jan 29 2011

According to the woman, he sent goons to her house to harass her. She ended up going through a nervous breakdown and dropping the charges. She was so fearful of her life she had to move out of state.

• Jan 29 2011

Oh dear God, that’s very scary… Surely she notified the authorities, though? It sounds a little suspicious to me. I would think the OCSO would be very interested in this info… wouldn’t you? I tend to think that people make up stories to create sensationalism. If this were indeed true, OSCO detectives would be on it like butter on a biscuit! Do you have any more info on this? I am very curious now….LOL!

3. Sherry
    Jan 29 2011

I had saved the listing but it eventually became defunct-craigslist doesn’t keep these things forever I found out. I’ve searched and searched for the comment it was posted in on that old blog, now defunct. I even remembered the poster and tried to search under that nic.

Yes, she should have gone to LE about it but she didn’t evidently. When you are in fear for your life you do dumb things like that.

• Jan 29 2011

Yup, it’s certainly true that she was probably trying to get away from all of it. Involving the police would also involve her, and if she just wanted to get away, far away from the whole thing, that makes sense.

I went to Dave’s an saw the comments about the call originating from Times Square and that it coincided with an Anthony trip there. The fact that the Anthony’s would also know Amy’s phone number, makes me wonder if perhaps they were behind this. I would not put it past them, sadly. I’m sure they did not want Casey to go to her murder trial as a convicted felon as it would make a difference in her sentence, I believe, if she had no record.

I honesty believe that there are things going on behind the scenes in this case that are criminal, and I hope that the OCSO and the ASA’s are on top of all this (I’m sure they are!)

The problem that really gets to me, and I know it does you, too (and all of us), is the fact that justice for Caylee is thrown under the rug. I feel like it’s no longer about Caylee, on one hand, but on the other hand, it’s for her that all the OSCO and ASA work is being done. I keep thinking back to Jeff Ashton’s remarks one day in open court about the suffering that Caylee went through when her life was snuffed out, and how revolted he was about it. That gives me faith that, in trial, it will all come around to what’s important: Justice for the adorable child whose life meant nothing to her mother, or her mother’s lawyer.

• Sherry
        Jan 29 2011

I agree. The justice for precious Caylee is taking a backseat to getting Casey off of the murder charge come hell or high water by her grandparents. Thankfully, both Drane-Burdick and Ashton have spoken for the child and there are countless numbers of people and LE on her side for justice.

• Jan 29 2011

Isn’t it just sick how the parents are still working against the OSCO? They are such capable investigators, and it’s just absurd that the Anthony’s should be acting in such a way. But, you’re right, Ashton and Burdick have their heads and their hearts in the right place… and they are committed to seeing Casey pay for what she’s done.

It was sure evident from early on in this case – ever since the Anthony’s began to be questioned, they were playing by their own set of rules. George was going along for a while, and OSCO got a lot out of him, but from day one, Cindy lied to them. I just find that incredibly stupid and quite tragic…. I wonder if Cindy is even capable of looking back at her actions and seeing them as purposely harmful? Or, is she like casey, a sociopath without a conscience? Normal people wouldn’t act this way. Or, perhaps she’s building an insanity plea for herself when and if she’s charged? LOL! Ya surely never know in this case.

• Sherry
        Jan 29 2011

Cindy wishes she could be insane! Ain’t gonna work, though!

4. Jan 29 2011

hello andrea.why dont you think bozo would do such a thing?he has done lots of bad acts and let me tell you a few if you dont know or maybe you want to say to me l cant prove nothing ,well maybe so but look what he is doing 1he is playing with taxpayers money.his investigators are out looking for someone that will take money in exchange for someone coming forward to tell them that the body was not there when they looked.2 when casey was declared indigence bozo said he only collected $89.000 thousand dollars.3 he had $350 thousand dollars where is that money?he also claimes macaluso gave $70.000 thousand dollars where is that money?where is all that money he took?why is he trying to find someone just to get casey off?she did it do you understand?why are they acting like she is innocent come on now?she is sinking okay period.bozo got to pay sanctions why is that andrea?he is trying some dirty things but you know what they fire back at him with no luck.l believe he is involved with casey more then what you see going around.what happened all those days sitting in her lawyers office just looking at each other?maybe but what they just wanted to spend time together?please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.bozo is a farce and yes l do think bozo is behind the call.dont forget he might had to have paid someone to do this for him so he can get his girl off okay?whats the reason for that?why does he think she did not do this?he thinks he will win this case and he will be famous but you know what he is a no good of a person let alone a laywer.he cant even talk right everyone makes fun of him because he is a jackass.look what else he is doing he brings in contraband and he gives it to casey do you think thats legall?now come on you have more sense that that.l bet you he also had something to do with security getting fired from orange county jail why?or you dont know?if thats the case l will let you finish hearing everything before you make your comments but l will say that bozo is up to something again okay?later people.

Hi Annie,
      I hear ya’, I really do, and I cannot disagree with anything you say. But, I am not ready to blame Baez for “everything”…LOL! He’s an easy target. Now, I do think he’s underhanded and wants the law to follow his way of doing things like hiding discovery or playing games, creating doubt where there is none, etc. Some of this is due to his inexperience as a lawyer, maybe… that’s a big “maybe”. Come to think of it, he had that felon as his media spokesperson…. He had Macaluso who has just been disbarred, and his investigators seem to be on the shady side. However, regarding that call to Amy H. There is talk about it having originated from NYC at a time that coincided with George and Cindy’s visit there.
      I would not put it past the Anthony’s to do something like this, but I also don’t have any proof they had something to do with it…. just speculation for now…. Regardless, I would not be a bit surprised if the Anthony’s or Baez are behind it.

We know the Anthony’s have NO respect for the law, or for officers of the court. They like to make the law up as they go along, just like Baez. They all are cut from the same cloth in terms of ethics.

I think they are all ethically challenged – they have values that do not conform to truth, but I don’t know how much or what they’ve done rises to the level of criminality. I want them all to be accountable for what they’ve done, however…. somehow, someway.

5. Venice

Andrea,
    michellefrommadison has stolen my identity. Beware of harrassing comments under his name tied to my face.

6. Venice

Hi Andrea,

I just wanted to inform you that michellefrommadison has stolen my identity, and is posting under his name using my face. So, if rude comments come in with my face and his name, I apologize.

7. Jan 29 2011

Andrea – Venice is knocking but can’t get in 😉

• Jan 29 2011

all fixed now…. I think it was due to the michellefrommadison person stealing venice’s picture. Because michellefrommadision automatically goes into my spam folder, it probably thought that Venice belonged in spam, too. WordPress is watching out for us, I guess! 🙂

• Venice

Thank You Andrea! Love you~~~

back atcha, my friend! 🙂

8. dewey
    Jan 29 2011

Annie Can you explain to me what this “ugly coping” is? It is supposed to be something the defense is to be using in the Casey Anthony case. Curious

• Jan 29 2011

Hey Dewey, Welcome… Sherry just posted a link about ugly coping… I’m not too well versed on it, but will do some research… If the defense plans to use this, it would have to be from an expert witness and it’s unclear to me if any of their witnesses will discuss that theory….

9. Sherry

Hi, dewey! Welcome! :mrgreen:

Here is an article on it:
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-wesh-explores-ugly-coping.html'>Ugly Coping and Casey Anthony
    <a href='

• Sherry
      Jan 29 2011

Well! That turned out to be a mess! But the link works!

• Jan 29 2011

shoot! it didn’t work, sherry…. it got discombobulated! Maybe you only copied half of it…. could you try it again?

10. Sherry
    • Sherry

Clean-up in aisle 4! 😆

• Jan 29 2011

LOLOL! Love it! But the new link works! And, I am very impressed that you should remember that article from 2009!! My goodness, that is impressive!

11. Sherry

Nah, not impressive-I Binged it! :mrgreen:

• Jan 29 2011

well, still clever! tee hee!

12. Lona1
    Jan 31 2011

Baez paid one of his strip mall buddies to place this call, no doubt in my mind.

• Jan 31 2011

Hey Lona1…yup, it’s surely entirely possible… wouldn’t put it past him, sadly.