March 15, 2011

breaking news! bombshell future transcript!

Just yesterday we got wind of how the defense team, in the case against Casey Anthony, is going to position its theory regarding how Caylee Marie Anthony died.

In short, the defense is flat out denying Caylee’s death was a homicide.

It’s true.

We saw the report of a defense medical examiner who will testify that there was no scientific evidence that Caylee died at the hands of another.

Many of us are troubled by this. It’s nonsensical and maddening, to say the least.   However, here’s the good news!  I was able to steal obtain part of the transcript from Dr. Wacklo Pits’ upcoming trial testimony!  Thank goodness, I was able to grab this transcript from the future because Dr. Wacklo P. seems pretty lame when the State has it’s turn to cross examine. Not such a formidable witness!

Here is the testimony of the good doctor, as seen in the future:

State:   Dr. Pits, you wrote there was no scientific proof that Caylee died at the hands of another, right?”

Pits:      Uh, that’s what I, uh, wrote. Yes.

State:   Explain to the jury then, Dr. Tips, how did Caylee end up in a garbage bag, duct-taped, and tossed like trash in the woods?

Pits:     Uh, my name is Dr. Pits. I will explain to the jury that I wouldn’t have an answer to that.  There is no scientific proof that anyone’s hands were on that child to cause her death.

State:   Dr. Peps, are you telling this jury that you cannot determine if Caylee died at the hands of another?

Pits:     Yes. You see, there is no scientific proof that anyone’s hands were on that child to cause her death.  And it’s Pits.

State:  Dr. Spits, you would agree, would you not, that someone’s hands put the child in a bag, with duct tape attached to her mouth and nose area?

Pits:     It’s Pits.  And, no.  I would not agree with that.  As I said before, there is no scientific proof that the child died at the hands of another.

State:  Dr. Stips, did the child put herself in the bag?

Pits:    Ah.  Pits.  No.  I would have to conclude no, she did not. There is no scientific evidence that the child died by her own hands.

State:  Therefore, Dr. Step, if there were no hands involved, are you saying the child died naturally?

Pits:     It’s Pits. And, possibly, but there is no scientific ev….

State: …idence that the child died naturally!  Yes, you keep saying that, Dr.  Pops!

Pits:    Precisely. Then you agree.

State:  NO!

Pits:    Pits.

State:  (angry) If it were your child wouldn’t you conclude some set of hands killed her?  Are you a freaking father Dr. Pepper?

Baez:   Objection!  Relevance

Judge:  State’s reply?

State:    I know!  It’s Pits.  I’ll restate Judge.

Judge:   Proceed.

State:   You arrogant, self-centered monster, are you saying someone with no hands bagged this child and tossed her in the woods?

Pits:     There is no scientific….

State:  SHUT UP!

Baez:   OBJECTION!   CONTEMPT CHARGES NOW, JUDGE!

Judge: Over ruled.

State:  You’re making me mad, Dr. Spite.

Pits:   It’s Dr. Sips, I mean, it’s Dr. Spit, er, Stips, I MEAN, my NAME is Dr. Pist!!!

State: That’s what I thought, thank you.

Pits:   NO!  (crying) I mean….!!!

State: No further questions for Dr. Pist your honor.

Pits:   (really sobbing now) My (sob)  name (sob)  is (sob)  NOT PIST!

Judge: Redirect Mr. Bozo?

1. 1520 Sedgwick
    Mar 15 2011

The Bozo rests your honor

• Mar 15 2011

Hey Sedgwick! Sorry you were lost in moderation for a bit… next time you won’t be! The Bozo sure needs a rest!

2. Venice
    Mar 15 2011

His career is over! LOL!!

LOL! A career he had? Maybe in is own mind! Ohhhh, I’m in a mooood tonight! 🙂

• jon
        Mar 16 2011

I’m sure he thinks of himself as the hispanic Johnny Cochran.

3. Mar 15 2011

lolololololol

He was really pist at the end!!

Yay! You got the “Pist” part!!! 🙂

hehehehe

4. Mar 15 2011

Okay, I don’t get it; I KNOW I don’t get it! Why would the defense worry about manner of death if Casey is innocent? Why are they concerning themselves with the duct tape, except for when it was put on, if Casey is innocent? Are they trying to clear the imaginary murderer, too??? They know its a bit idiotic to try to suggest to a jury that Caylee was not murdered! Surely…?

• Mar 15 2011

Well, Sherry, maybe they are following Cindy’s lead and claiming Caylee is still alive and living in NYC with Zanny …

…that must be it…. 😯

• Mar 15 2011

Yup! That makes it all the more infuriating. I guess they’ve dropped the innocent ploy. I tell you what, the duct tape is going to make a huge difference to the jury. it will tell them, without a doubt, that the circumstances were cruel and heinous. Even if the jury believes Caylee “could” have died at the hands of no one, someone’s hand put the damn duct tape on! And, it’s totally foolish to try to persuade the jury NOT to think that murder was what happened in this case. I mean, really?!!! Sheesh!

• Mar 15 2011

Throw all the lying on top of it and she is in a pickle, isn’t she

• Mar 15 2011

Oh yeah, one big, fat, non-forgiving, ugly, green, warty pickle she’s in!

5. Mar 15 2011

You are in a moos, Andrea! I love it! see what having black nails can do!!

• Mar 15 2011

Oh boy, ain’t that that truth! It’s making me quite feisty, don’t ya know! On another note, have you heard from EDRN? I miss her! And are you feeling better and better and better?

• Mar 15 2011

No – I haven’t heard a peep from her!! I will email her!

I drove to work yesterday – made it to 3 pm before my face went on total strike, Today my eye wouldn’t open at all. Sigh

Seeing the doc tomorrow to hopefully find out how long this is gonna take

• Mar 15 2011

Thanks, Kim…. maybe she’s relapsed on the ole diet. Heck, I would too if I had to be in all that snow and cold weather all the time…! I’ll try to remember to send an email, too. Will you let us/me know what the doctor says? Keep up the good healing work! 🙂

I will – I am getting tired now

I am tired of being tired

• Mar 15 2011

sweet dreams! Lots of good sleep is a sure cure-all….

• Mar 15 2011

Yeah, Andrea, you are reminding me of Rose from the cartoon, Rose is Rose, when she is acting out her motorcycle babe alter ego! LOL

• Mar 15 2011

LOL! Sherry…. Yup, I get like this when I’m really tired…giddy and silly!

6. Mar 15 2011

mood too

7. Diana
    Mar 15 2011

I can’t wait for cross examination of this nut by Jeff Ashton ar Linda Drane. They will chew him up and make a bigger idiot out of him then he already is!

• Mar 15 2011

Hi Diana! They sure will chew him up and spit him out…. Dr. G., as Bill Shaeffer said, is no fool. He said, few have been able to discredit her, though many have tried. So, I think you are absolutely right…he’s going to look pretty desperate putting forth that article, imo.

8. CptKD
    Mar 15 2011

LMAO! You are hilarious. I laughed from start to finish, and am still chuckling. . . I think I like these MOODS, and well, if the BLACK PAINTED NAILS have anything to do with it – Then I say BLACK’s definately your color! Lol! CptKD

• Mar 15 2011

Hey CptKD…. LOL! Yeah, it’s definitely these wild nails making me wild! I really like the black (but they are awfully distracting! LOL!) I’m so glad you laughed! It sure feels good to laugh! 🙂 🙂 🙂

9. jon
    Mar 16 2011

As I said yesterday on another blog posting, the State (Ashton and Drane) will make mincemeat of these idiot defense “experts” and the state experts will shine by comparison.

• Mar 16 2011

Hey Jon! I agree with you because Ashton and Drane-Burdick, are so far superior in skill and experience, as we’ve seen. But, I do worry just a tad (I’m a natural worrier!) about some of the defense experts, then I wake up and realize all my worries were just silly nightmares and the truth will come out every time!

10. Hilde
    Mar 16 2011

Andrea, just too funny, You made my Day! 😆

• Mar 16 2011

Hi Hilde! Thanks so much…. And, that does make me feel like the post was worth it, then…:) !

11. katydid
    Mar 16 2011

She better cop a plea….Just saying.