April 4, 2011

Vote for Yuri Melich!

Click here to vote for YuriThe detective we all think so highly of has been nominated for an America’s Most Wanted All Star Award.

To Vote: Click the picture of Yuri on the left, it will take you to the voting page.  Press VOTE!!!

The voting is open UNTIL SUNDAY! Please vote for him!   Let’s make sure he gets the honor he so richly deserves.

Please pass the word on to everyone – VOTE FOR YURI !  Yaaaay!

You can vote EVERY day, too!

1. Venice
    Apr 4 2011

Professional, moral, ethical human being!

• Apr 4 2011

Absolutely Venice! Totally awesome individual in every way. Caylee’s hero.

2. Apr 4 2011

Dang you are fast Andrea! I also posted it on Caylee Facebook page and emailed it to several others

• Apr 4 2011

You can vote once a day!

• Apr 4 2011

LOL! We were writing that at the same time….tee hee

• Apr 4 2011

Yay! Thanks, Kim. Perfect!!! By the way, you can vote EVERY DAY!

3. Apr 4 2011

LOOK!

One of the attorney’s wants out

04/04/2011 Motion
    Defendant’s; for Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel
    04/04/2011 Brief
    in Support of Defendant’s Motion for Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDe … ID=6236234

Mason? Sims?

• Apr 4 2011

Holy Mackeral! I wonder if it’s Ann Finnel?? She’s so ethical I’m sure this is killing her…..

• Apr 4 2011

I wonder how soon we will know

• Apr 4 2011

The link isn’t working for the clerk of courts….. We don’t know who it is?

4. Venice
    Apr 4 2011

Surprise. Surprise. LOL!!!!!!!!
    Andrea, you are right about Finnell. The ethical one will leave.

• Apr 4 2011

Is it her, Venice?

• Venice
        Apr 4 2011

I don’t know. It might be Simms. She’s useless anyhow.

5. Rob
    Apr 4 2011

Thanks for the link, Andrea, Uri is one decent man, he has my vote. I wonder who is leaving the despicable defense team?

• Apr 4 2011

Thanks so much, Rob! You can VOTE every day!!!

I am really anxious to know who’s jumping ship…. My guess is Finnel, but Simms is doing a pretty lousy job, so maybe she wants to leave before she gets reamed by the media…

6. Apr 4 2011

He has my vote! :mrgreen:

I bet its Sims for the reason cited above-she is useless. But, Finnell could be leaving because the Anthony family is driving her close to insanity… 👿

7. Laurali
    Apr 4 2011

Andrea~ Thanks! I voted and I will vote again tomorrow. He is very deserving of this award.

8. Apr 4 2011

Are there any other lawyers working the case that possibly have been forgotten about?

9. char
    Apr 4 2011

I to think it is Simms as she did a real bad job and than Baez stepped in with the other expert and she probably didn’t appreciate that. He seems to run everyone off. Finnell is only involved in guilty phase and she is pretty adament about no death penalty so she is probably still in.

• damagdpets
      Apr 5 2011

I think it is Sims also. She had a terrible day in court with the witness and Baez stepped in the following day. She was supposed to be the czar of getting medical and scientific evidence thrown out before trial. The way she came off is that she didn’t even know where she was or what she was there to do. On top of all that….I hate to say it…she was having a series of bad hair days. What else could go wrong when your hair does not cooperate?

10. Apr 4 2011

You guys keep an eye out tomorrow and let me know! 🙂

I just read that Bill Shaeffer is guessing that it’s and old public defender still on the books – his name still on the case, and they are clearing the record. Hmmm, I think there may be some shenanigans going on!

11. Apr 5 2011

I voted yesterday after reading you on BS. Thank you for letting us know.

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!

• Apr 5 2011

Yay! Thanks Shyloh! Make sure you vote every day!!!

Sent from my iPhone

• Apr 5 2011

WOW Ok. I will go vote again. . DONE

12. Apr 5 2011

Jose Baez is on INSESSION (ON PHONE) it’s about an inmate wanting Jose to step down. Curtis Jackson???

13. Apr 5 2011

A motion to remove Casey Anthony’s lead attorney from her murder case appears to be a hoax.