April 11, 2011

Yuri made the AMW Finals!

Great news! Yuri Melich is a finalist for the Americas Most Wanted Allstars!

I am so happy that the Internet community, brought together in the quest for justice for Caylee, has come together and expressed our thanks to Yuri for his incredible work on her behalf.

Voting starts on April 21 for the AMW 2011 winner!

I am posting this via my iPhone…hope it works!

Read more from Caylee Anthony
  1. Venice
    Apr 11 2011

Something good out of all of this!!! Yay!

• Apr 11 2011

Yup Venice! Now we have to be sure he WINS the whole thing!

2. Apr 11 2011

Give us a reminder on the 21st please! I love the good news!

• Apr 11 2011

I sure will, Sherry! Venice, I was saying “Yay” all day!

3. Weezie
    Apr 11 2011

Yea Yea Yea. thanks for the latest blip. Go Uri Go. Now we have to carry on our vigilant voting techniques come time to voting. Will be waiting. Thanks Andrea, as always

• Apr 11 2011

You’re welcome, Weezie! 🙂 Thank you for voting!

4. Apr 11 2011

Happy dance!!!

Go Yuri! Go Yuri! Go Yuri!

• Apr 11 2011

Is tap dancing! :)——————————————————–>

5. GLENN
    Apr 11 2011

Great News.!!!
    He is a fine man and officer.
    I look forward to reminding all the Cayleedaily team to vote!!

• Apr 11 2011

Glenn, That would be fantastic! Many thanks to you and to all of the wonderful folks at the Cayleedaily!

Thanks to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone

6. grownyoungmom
    Apr 11 2011

YAY! Good News, he deserves it!

• Apr 11 2011

He sure does, Grownyoungmom, he sure does! Thanks for voting!

7. Rob
    Apr 11 2011

Wonderful News Andrea! Do remind us when we need to vote for the AMW winner.

• Apr 11 2011

I sure will, Rob…. I’ll send out flashes and blurbs every day to vote! I would love for him to have the grand prize!

8. Diana
    Apr 11 2011

Finally……an HONEST person involved in this case. Let us know and we will do all that we can for Yuri.