April 20, 2011

Vote for Yuri for America’s Most Wanted All Star!

Click here to vote for Yuri
Click here to vote!

It’s time to vote for Yuri for the All Star Award (the grand prize) in the America’s Most Wanted competition!

Beginning tomorrow, April 21st, the eight finalists will compete for the big prize. Although there are eight deserving American Most Wanted finalists, none are as deserving as our candidate!

To vote for Yuri Melich, click his photo on the left, or click this URL:  http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324

Wouldn’t it be a nice tribute if Yuri won?!

Please tell all your friends to vote – starting tomorrow!

You may vote once per day, and you’re encouraged to do that – but, only one time per-person per day, please.

Spread the word….and put it on your “to do” list to vote, vote, vote!

1. Apr 20 2011

Go Yuri! Go Yuri!

2. Apr 20 2011

Thanks for this info, I will be posting it tonight!

• Apr 20 2011

Yay! Thanks very much, Humble! 🙂

3. Apr 20 2011

He certainly does deserve it! 😀

I’ve shared the word with admin at Reality Chatter

• Apr 20 2011

Hey Sherry! Wonderful! Thanks very much…. I don’t know that site…will have to go visit…. 🙂

4. Apr 20 2011

Got it bookmarked and threatening all my friends. Won’t tell ya what the threat is if they don’t vote for him hahaha.

Thank you!!!

• Apr 20 2011

LOL! Shyloh! Good one! 🙂

Sent from my iPhone

5. Venice
    Apr 21 2011

He got my vote 🙂

6. Sherry
    Apr 21 2011

Strange…i clicked on both the link and the picture and got an error message! I went to RC to cast my vote.

7. Apr 21 2011

Try that one. It worked for me

• Sherry
      Apr 21 2011

Yup! That one works! Thanks!

8. CptKD
    Apr 21 2011

I had the same problem, Sherry!!

Thanks for the second link, Shylo!!

We ARE in court this afternoon, right?
    1330hrs, if I’m not mistaken…

Andrea, are you at work, or will you be watching?

• Sherry
      Apr 21 2011

I have InSession on but I haven’t seen them cover it yet. I’m busy today so it will be hard for me to watch it live. I’ll just catch it later!

BTW, has anyone seen the interview that InSession did with Baez? Gag me with a spoon! Ugh!

• Apr 21 2011

Sherry, Thanks for posting that. It’s an appalling statement that Baez makes – that this case is in the news because Casey is “young, pretty, and white.” He goes on to say, if Casey were Hispanic or black, the case would not be getting this publicity. If that is not the most shallow statement!! This case gets the attention because the mother killed her child, went on a merry romp for 31 days in an attempt to have a “beautiful life.” I have no doubt that we will continue to see the defense on the media… they will be working hard to get new messages in the public before jury selection begins, I am sure of it.

• Apr 21 2011

Hi there! Yes, I am working. :(. I originally thought there was a hearing today, too. Guess not.

Thanks for all the news!

Sent from my iPhone

9. Apr 21 2011

UGH yes in court today. I have a dr. apt as well as my daughter and mine is at 2:00 and her’s at 2:30. Go figure. I may miss the entire trial today. But I’ll catch up later.

Hope the link works

10. Apr 21 2011

Iam confused maybe its just the Judges rulings on last weeks hearings.

• CptKD
      Apr 21 2011

I just checked with Kim,
      and she believes that we are only getting
      the Judge’s ‘rulings’ at some point today –

No hearing – I think it may in fact be
      scheduled for NEXT Friday?

11. Apr 21 2011

Hi Sherry and everyone here. i voted for Yuri today. Hope he wins.

12. Apr 21 2011

Shyloh, thanks for the link for voting. was the only one that would work for me.

13. Apr 21 2011

Still no rulings but interesting depo’s released today

Amy & Tony

I think Amy’s is the most revealing

• CptKD
      Apr 21 2011

Jean Cesarez from In Session just announced on HLN,that JP has ruled in favour of the Defence being granted more funds for court reporting services…

Still waiting on the other rulings.

She mentioned that JP might NOT rule on them today.
      Being that they ARE so significant, and will eventually wind up at the Supreme Court Level, he may choose to ponder it more over the wknd?

I sure hope not!

14. CptKD
    Apr 21 2011

I’m sure you are aware at this point, that HHJP has denied the Defence’s Motion to exclude the stain in Inmate Anthony’s vehicle trunk compartment.

Other Rulings have yet to be announced.
    At this point, I’m assuming HHJP will release them next week, being that the Courts are closed tomorrow with it being Good Friday!

Thought I’d update, seeing as I’ve not seen any new replies, or your new Daily Post – LOL!

Good news, thus far…

• Apr 21 2011

Hey my friend…. I am late in posting tonight as I am so darn tired…. This posting once a day sometimes takes its toll!

Thank you for the update….I am thrilled about the ruling! I was hoping we’d get them all today…… oh well, we’ll just have to wait a bit longer….

🙂