April 26, 2011

Vote for Yuri Everyday until May 8

Click here to vote for Yuri

Click here to vote!

As you may know, Yuri Melich is one of the eight finalists to win the America’s Most Wanted All-Star award.

Yuri has been consistently in the top 3, and we must ensure he makes it to number one!

We have until May 8th, at midnight, to ensure he wins!

Although there are eight deserving American Most Wanted finalists, none are as deserving as our candidate!

To vote for Yuri Melich, click his photo above left, or click this URL:  http://www.amw.com/allstar/2011/nominee-detail.cfm?id=9324

Wouldn’t it be a nice tribute if Yuri won?!

Please encourage all your friends to vote!  You may vote once per day, and you’re encouraged to do that!

It was Laurli’s great idea to keep a running tab of the candidates who routinely make it into the top three – so we’ll have an idea of how well the voting is going.

We will keep a record in the comments section……… Thank you!

1. Apr 26 2011

Orange County Sheriff’s Office

Tommy Norman
    Police Officer
    North Little Rock Police Department

~Thanks Laurli!

2. Apr 26 2011

It would be fantastic to see Yuri Melich win this award! He and all of the LEO’s who worked on this Anthony case deserve kudos and Yuri, as lead detective, would surely represent that.

3. Apr 26 2011

Hi Andrea and Sherry, I am voting every day for Yuri. I hope he will win.

4. Laurali
    Apr 27 2011

Good morning! Tommy has been on the list the last two days also.

Yesterday’s Top 3

Police Officer
    North Little Rock Police Department

Yuri Melich
    Detective
    Orange County Sheriff’s Office

6. Apr 28 2011

I read elsewhere that you can vote using all the names in your address book and it’s okay to do…. 🙂

7. margaret
    Apr 29 2011

When I voted just now Yuri came back to second place. Come on everyone!!

• Apr 29 2011

Thank you, Margaret! You got that right! We must keep on voting! (But to tell you the truth, I don’t think that’s a ranking – well, I hope not.) I kind of think it’s a random listing of the finalists, because I notices how the eight finalists positions on the main page changes a lot, too. Well, we have 10 more days to vote!!!

8. May 1 2011

I am not sure where to post this so I’ll put it here and you can move it if you want, Andrea.

Tonight I was listening to the Levi Page Show and the Doc Cop left his url for the blog post he did about security at the courthouse (and he is from Orlando!). Thought you might like to read it:

• May 2 2011

I meant to answer this yesterday, Sherry, and thank you for this link! What a neat guy he is – what great credentials, too…. I’ve bookmarked his site. Thanks, dearie!

• May 2 2011

He did a Blog Talk Radio Show on the casey Anthony case, too. Check his sidebar for it. He had Ray Guidice, Anne Bremmer and ,um, well here is his comment from MSM’s site~

Sherry, I am glad that you enjoyed The Cop Doc Radio Show on the Casey Anthony legal update. Here it is if people want to listen to it:

I had superstar lawyers Ray Giudice, Holly Hughes, and Anne Bremner on the program. They were fantastic!
        – Dr. Richard Weinblatt, The Cop Doc

(The first part of the show was on Casey Anthony)