Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort
The topic for this weeks photo challenge is comfort. There are a few things that bring me a great deal of comfort – that can take away the stress of the day. Things like sleeping with my down pillow. Or, lying on the couch with a blanket, my dog and cat, watching a movie. Eating spaghetti; reading when it’s raining outside; or doing nothing on Sunday.
But, the first thing that came to my mind when I thought of what is comforting to me is my dog, Jazz. He’s my constant comfort. Beau, my cat, is dearly comforting, too. But, there’s something about that unconditional love of a dog… you know what I mean?
When a dog makes you his everything, things seem right with the world. The love of a dog is beyond the beyond of wonderful.
I have taken hundreds of pictures of Jazz, in all kinds of poses… The photo below is a favorite. It always makes me laugh. It’s comforting to laugh…. that’s why I chose this photo.
Hope it gives you a chuckle, too!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (thebloggingpath.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (youonlyhavetogetthrutoday.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Comfort (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Comfort ~ “Home Sweet Home” (nrhatch.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: faces (andreadreamin.com)