Skip to content

Posts tagged ‘Rozzi Franco’

15
Mar

is the George Anthony story a cover up?

It is difficult to know what to make of the stories flying hither and yon in the Casey Anthony saga.

The newest allegation?  Well, brace yourself: Could the George Anthony story be some kind of ruse to keep people’s attention off of the money trail / gravy train?  Well, hmmm.  I haven’t got a clue, but it seems Attorney Richard Hornsby and reporter Rozzi Franco do, and they are very clear in their distrust.

So, the elephant in this room, according to Attorney Richard Hornsby and reporter Rozzi Franco on a recent interview with Steph Watts of Blogger News Network, is the $111,000.00 paid to date by Casey Anthony.

Where did that money come from, they ask.   Could the money paid for Casey’s defense to date been money from the ABC Network, asks Hornsby?

Hornsby and Franco go so far as to allude to the George Anthony story being a ruse to deflect attention from this Thursday’s Indigency hearing.  They claim that WFTV “may” have gotten exclusivity on the George Anthony story to deflect attention from the upcoming hearing. They point out that WFTV, being an ABC affiliate, “could” be in on it, as it would look bad for ABC if they were the source of the money to Casey.

You will have to listen to the additional allegations – I don’t want to repeat them here as they are not substantiated as facts, in my view, they are musings and “what ifs”, but they are very interesting nonetheless.  However, please listen to the interview as I’d like to know what you think. 

So, back to the George Anthony story.  River Cruz claims that George told her that “Caylee’s death was an accident that snowballed out of control.” And now, this story has snowballed and is getting bigger and bigger – Orlando Sentinel is carrying it, WESH is carrying it, and of course WFTV broke the story.

If you listened to Attorney Richard Hornsby and Rozzi Franco’s interview posted here, you’ll hear that Hornsby and Franco are both very blunt in their assessments.  And to add a bit of oil to this fire, reporter Rob Kealing reports, in an interview with Brad Conway, that George never made any such statement:

“I was first approached about this story by the National Enquirer. That should tell you something about the people’s motives,” Conway said.

Conway denied George Anthony ever made that statement. He said the motives of Cruz, and her sister, Skye Benhaida, are questionable.”The sheriff’s office is doing an investigation. They’re thorough. They’re serious about this, and they’re going to interview and take statements from anybody that has information relevant to the death of Caylee Anthony,” Conway said. “What I can tell you is that George Anthony did not make that statement.”

There is much more to this story than meets the eye.  I hope you will listen to the interview that is posted here and let us know what you think.

I am at the point that I don’t know what to believe.  But, I do think that there is something rotten here; something sure smells with regards to the $111,000 paid out to date from Casey Anthony.  And yet, I do remember that Judge Strickland was privy to the funds allocated thus far for Casey’s defense.  Therefore, if the money has already been deemed “legit” by Judge Strickland, are we not all making a mountain out of a proverbial molehill?

One just never knows when it comes to this case!

14
Mar

Fascinating: Casey Anthony Blog Talk Radio with Attorney Richard Hornsby and Reporter Rozzi Franco

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: